Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Quickly forgotten recent and semirecent titles

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Mass Effect Andromeda
Cyberpunk 2077
The Outer Worlds
Tyranny
Numenera
Control
Phoenix Point

I called some of these, my next call will be Dying Light 2

What are some of the games you think were quickly forgotten, was it deserved or not, and which games you think WILL BE quickly forgotten

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Copper Dreams/Mechajammer - complete Jewish fuck up
InSomnia - more or less deservingly forgotten
Legends of Eisenwald - more or less deservingly forgotten
Stygian: Reign of The Old Ones - too sweet and too small Turkish baklava

Mechajammer was such colossal fuck up that Joe and Hanna (JEW and JEW) probably destroyed their reputation forever

InSomnia was classical example of Devs with passion making something, then OG Creators going away while new owners kiling passion in name of profit only to see none in the end. Studio is bankrupt

Legends of Eisenwald was cool game and even had nice expansion. Belarusian dev studio didn't find enough profit thou, so as far as I know they moved on. A mistake IMO

From most recent releases, Encased is threatened with InSomnia's fate. Stygian Devs published their intentions on working on a sequal

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Agreed. Already forgot about GameDec. Polish Liberalist who's mentally American leftist from 2015 (many such cases in Slavlands cities among our Gen X), tried to make Cyberpunk Torment. Failed. End of story

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Almost all AAA games now exist in gamers' collective memory no longer then 6 months with very few exceptions like Red Dead Redemption 2

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
tranny is not forgettable
It's mentioned by normies way too often for it to be classified as: FORGOTTEN. On the other hand Outer Worlds if there wasn't sweet hopium that sequal will be better in every way, would have been completely forgotten by now. Tim Cain proved to be senile old faggot, creatively squeezed, by releasing this woke mediocre trash

Herumor

Scholar
Mechajammer was such colossal fuck up that Joe and Hanna (JEW and JEW) probably destroyed their reputation forever
What happened there? I was only ever slightly interested in this title, if for nothing else then the retarded name change.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What happened there? I was only ever slightly interested in this title, if for nothing else then the retarded name change.

Clusterfuck.

Small husband and wife team has too much creative freedom and no-one who knows how to manage a project.
Follow their freely flowing creative juices by changing the artstyle and gameplay on a monthly basis.
Final result is an unorganized mess. Who could have guessed?

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Solasta and Operencia, in fact for a long time I could not even remember which is which. Haven't played either, but might.

Stygian and Mechajammer, I don't even know if I should bother.

Loop Hero, kind of a trash game.

Bard's Tale IV, lol.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
The wokeXcom thing, forgot the name and I don't want to remember it.
It was a pile of crap, retarded woke writing, tiresome combat past the first few hours, dumbed down resource management...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom