Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Quick Question

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Is it possible to pay for a custom avatar?

If so, how much would it cost to change my avatar to the image of a member of this forum?

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Very well known. Whether he is liked or not is very debatable. Only a few people have seen his picture (I think).

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Cowboy Dan - I know, but Jaesun demanded I put this here

Jaesun - No no, it's someone who's the greatest menace or a harmless breeze depending on who you ask.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Why would you want an avatar of someone that is not yourself Phage?

It's time to throw away this mask, so everyone can see, you are KILLROY.... I'm Killroy...

I'm Killroy
8561.png

This is our secret Phage! Do not tell anyone!

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
Phage, I really don't think this is the appropriate forum for this type of question. You should repost in General Discussion, and stop cluttering up the Feedback board.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Because, wearing this individual's face may finally break him for good.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
theInsouciantFistOfPiety said:
Phage, I really don't think this is the appropriate forum for this type of question. You should repost in General Discussion, and stop cluttering up the Feedback board.

Bro I completely agree but according to prince jaesun have to keep the RPG threads out of RPG discussion and the question threads in the site feedback area.

Cowboy Dan

Educated
Jaesun said:
If you are wanting an avatar of resident sexy man Cowboy Dan, the answer is no Phage.

Aww, you sure know how to flatter a guy. Maybe when the woman's back from France I can get her to take some of those pics you wanted :avatard:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Cowboy Dan said:
Jaesun said:
If you are wanting an avatar of resident sexy man Cowboy Dan, the answer is no Phage.

Aww, you sure know how to flatter a guy. Maybe when the woman's back from France I can get her to take some of those pics you wanted :avatard:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
I can has this as avatar:
leofox.gif
?

I be nice. No kill Duran. Help Terran. Yes?

Micmu

Magister
You have your anime. What more do you want, you worthless piece of weeaboo faggot, disease of gaming forums?

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
micmu said:
You have your anime. What more do you want, you worthless piece of weeaboo faggot, disease of gaming forums?

I understand that redding is teh hard when you're an angry little alien, but I did explain what I want. Also Rance isn't an anime character, though I suppose he is drawn like one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom