Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Quest For Infamy - A Quest for Glory-like Indie Adventure Game

buzz

Arcane
Blackthorne on the reddit AMA said:
Then, it's back to a project we've been cultivating behind the scenes for a little while. There's a small teaser for it hidden on our webpages, actually.

:x I've been busting my head for 3 days now and can't find it. Did someone figure it out?
Is it in the source code? Or maybe it's the thorns in background to the "Coming Soon" image?

Anyway, two more days :bounce: . Hope everyone will stop wanking D:OS so much and give QfI a try.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Final release trailer. Hopefully I'll see some of you on Thursday. I know I'll see a few, heh. Until then, which is just days away....

http://youtu.be/CKHH_FXbERc

Bt
a) launching so shortly after dos might not have been a good idea.
b) when/how will we get to choose if we want steam or gog keys? the only thing i can find in my inbox about it is that release date mail from may where you say you'll be confirming emails soonish (which has not happened to mine).

neilsouth

Augur
1.jpg

For all the adventure fans out there, you are in for a treat today as Infamous Quests & POStudios have announced the release of Quest for Infamy. A sierra style point and click adventure that was a huge Kickstarter success that raised over $63k, and developed by the same people behind the critically-acclaimed remakes of King’s Quest III and Space Quest 2 -

Quest for Infamy is a retro inspired adventure with amazingly hand-crafted graphics, great animations and above all a game that should be at the top of your most wanted collection.

http://www.indieretronews.com/2014/07/quest-for-infamy-epic-retro-inspired.html

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
For those of us that backed this:

Tomorrow [July 10th], you should be getting an email from Humble which will have a link to your download page where you can get your copy of Quest For Infamy!

I hope you all enjoy it, and know you all had a hand in helping us make this!

Now, because Murphy's Law is a universal constant, I know some things will go wrong. If you have any trouble, or something is missing, write me here or at info@infamous-quests.com and I will make all attempts to get you your game!

Also you can go here tomorrow [July 10th] after 10AM and enter your email address -https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender - if you have trouble here, let me know.​

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
americans and their cute backwards timezones.... i got that email 7 minutes past 10am on the 10th of july.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
i wonder how much i could get on ebay for those...

edit: hmkay, there is a drm free download on the humble page now, but still no keys.

Last edited:

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Just wrote my guy on Humble - the keys should be going up soon. I hope. The onus is on them now. If you don't have it in a while, let me know. I gotta do a live stream play at 2 PM (20 min) but I'll be around and about

Bt

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
all winsetup does is launch the internal setup of the game to edit the cfg appropriately. same thing for all ags games, like the wadjet eye titles.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Damn! I was SO close to winning that drinking game. :lol: That was amusing.

And I usually play a fighter in these kinds of games, but decided to play a Mage...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom