Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PtD source code download link

vazha

Arcane
ok, I download that and then overwrite into the existing PtD folder, correct? Will this affect my savegames?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Version 2.10 works fine.

Should I use Fowyr's fix with it though?

By the way, 2.10 shows in-game that it's 2.06 asfasdf

206.jpg

Last edited:

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Ok, 2.12 is out, now with less crashing on load screen.

https://gitlab.com/ptd3/ptd-1/-/releases/2.12

I might bundle on the full release eventually, when I get some free time
Still crashes when I try to load the game when playing (that is: not from the main menu)

I can't seem to reproduce that here, try to delete old saves (.gam files) and see if it improves.

Version 2.10 works fine.

Should I use Fowyr's fix with it though?

By the way, 2.10 shows in-game that it's 2.06 asfasdf

Fowyr fix should work fine. Regarding version numbers there is some bug in the way they display in-game, particularly differences between 32/64 bits version. I will fix those for the next versions. However it is the 2.10, it is just the ingame number that is displayed wrong.

ok, I download that and then overwrite into the existing PtD folder, correct? Will this affect my savegames?
please, somebody, help out the dumb old man here?

Yes, just extract and override the original files. Like I said, original game savegames may crash in this new version, I recommend starting anew.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I should check it out soon, but it's kind of sad that for 6 months nobody noticed an obvious major bug that prevented save/load functionality. I guess nobody plays it after all :negative: Nonetheless, I'm gonna give it another playthrough and report issues. This game is more niche than I thought and dog damn, it surprises me considering it's better than Fallout.

vazha

Arcane
I am going to start a new playthrough this weekend as well, finally eked out time for it

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Yes, you are correct, but it is only available in the full bundle, the Gitlab releases are only binaries and some fixes to the events.

Konjad

Patron
Yes, you are correct, but it is only available in the full bundle, the Gitlab releases are only binaries and some fixes to the events.
I see you have included it in the 2.12 version

Anyway I can confirm 2.12 works well after all, including quick saving. I guess it was an issue with old install/save.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom