Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Project Quarm sucks

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot

Last edited:

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Me too, I was hooked for 3 weeks. But I quit because I don't like the people and rules. They said the rules will change soon so it might turn out ok. I don't think I'll play again though.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
But it's all I have.
How's it been for you?
So far okay, only been at it for about a week. Server is overpopulated as hell which is a real problem with only OG zones available. Playing chanter, but from what I hear they gimped charm pets because using charm to solo is BAD, haven't tried it yet though. I wish there was someplace besides trooncord that they had this information.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
I don't trust the people behind it one bit. No way am I investing any meaningful time no matter how much I like the idea.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Same, it's a lot of time and effort to be left in the hands of shitbags. I gave it a chance, but it was kind of bad.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't trust the people behind it one bit. No way am I investing any meaningful time no matter how much I like the idea.
That being the other big concern. If the management cracks it could all go down the tubes. For now it's been kind of fun just revisiting old content, but the whole thing is skating on thin ice.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Not me, I played the first 3 weeks but didn't like the ppl.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom