Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

POLL: Old "Brofist" or the new "Button Parade"?

Which is better, the new system or the old one?

• Total voters

2house2fly

Magister
This is kind of like the bizarre ratings sites like Buzzfeed put under their stories.

8 users think this post is FAIL, 3 users think this post is WTF

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Dark Underlord is a chaotic and vengeful god. Adventures often wonder why the denizens remain and endure such hateful wrath. If you ever ask any of them, the only response you get is an enigmatic "still better than the watch".

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I don't like this new system. It's diluting all the fisting I'd normally be getting. My butt will shrivel up and die from disuse!

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
On a positive note, the new tags system is nice. And having all the RPG discussions in one place is not a bad thing either.

I think the new button parade offers too many options. It would be better to offer maybe half of those: 1x Agree (Brofist), 1x Disagree, 1x Lulz and 1x Butthurt.

imweasel

After reading the forums for as bit I have noticed that the Hitlerfist is now the new and improved Brofist. :lol:

It's amusing to watch the Codex abuse their new toy.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
auunp3.jpg

nomask7

Arcane
Getting an alert will never feel good again.

P.S. Rainbow should be "utopian". Currently it's just another form of brofist.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
TROLOLOLOLL DarkUnderlord sure is on a roll these days. Battlefield 4 is just is out so I'll be mostly on shooter forums for the next few weeks, but I'll swing by here to see what's happening :)
I wonder what's next!?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom