Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please, save your gasps and praise...

JimProfit

Barely Literate
commie said:
Come on DU, ban JP so he can try and take you to court. Many lulz will ensue.
If you had been listening, I said that RPG Codex is not individually going to incur the lawsuit. But rather, it would come down against internet forums in general. Taking it all the way up to the supreme court.

The only significance rpg codex would have is whether or not you get villainized or ignored. Do you really want that kind of negative publicity? Do you really want to get asscosiated with places like 4chan, Escapist, Giant in the playground, and even Alex Jones/David Icke? Because all those and more are going to be effected by this. I'm assuming control of the internet by making it uncontrolled.

The point of the lawsuit is some combination of the following;

1: Website owners should have to pay a tax to run their website. If they insist on calling it property, then it will be taxed like a property. Based off the traffic and presumed worth of their website. This little dump won't feel it so much, but 4CHAN and Myspace would.

2: Nobody has a right to IP information. While I am aware you need that information to host a connection, no one has a right to exploit that information by say... blocking your IP address. That should be equivilant to a DoS attack. It is cracking, and it's a felony. Because you may have right to your site, but you do not have a right to my IP address or to somehow bar it or do anything with it. Therefore, this would effect imageboards more so without any means to really ban, IE: 4CHAN. Though it would effect normal boards too as people could just re-register.

3: Reparations for the psychological abuse moderators have put on me, and every forum will collectively have to pay me compensation for my emotional damages. I am willing to take blood tests, psychological exams, and other means to show this stress is indeed real, and banning me has hurt my health.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
JimProfit said:
I'm assuming control

Collectors_Leader_Character_Shot.png

The point of the lawsuit is some combination of the following;

1: Website owners should have to pay a tax to run their website. If they insist on calling it property, then it will be taxed like a property. Based off the traffic and presumed worth of their website. This little dump won't feel it so much, but 4CHAN and Myspace would.

2: Nobody has a right to IP information. While I am aware you need that information to host a connection, no one has a right to exploit that information by say... blocking your IP address. That should be equivilant to a DoS attack. It is cracking, and it's a felony. Because you may have right to your site, but you do not have a right to my IP address or to somehow bar it or do anything with it. Therefore, this would effect imageboards more so without any means to really ban, IE: 4CHAN. Though it would effect normal boards too as people could just re-register.

3: Reparations for the psychological abuse moderators have put on me, and every forum will collectively have to pay me compensation for my emotional damages. I am willing to take blood tests, psychological exams, and other means to show this stress is indeed real, and banning me has hurt my health.

But seriously, you have no grasp of reality or US law (where the Codex is hosted). I look forward to your inevitable failure to find a lawyer who will take you seriously. Have fun raging alone.

Edit: Also, :M

ElectricOtter

Xor said:
But seriously, you have no grasp of reality or US law (where the Codex is hosted).
Wait, SP is hosted in the kwa? Huh. Anyway, I knew I put JimProfit on ignore for a reason but I just can't help looking at his spergin' in this thread :lol:

On a related note, this thread needs more :M

JimProfit said:

Are you actually fucking for real?! This point would be absolutely the hardest to prove in court. First of all. Second of all, and if you actually won your case, the recovering damages or "compensation for emotional damages" would be relatively low. And that's just for starters.
Dumbass.

Nael

Arcane
Freelance Henchman said:
Admiral jimbob said:
Does he think we liked Fallout 3 or something? I don't even know when this incoherent nutter's supposed to be trolling.

I think I saw Jim Profit's trailer the other day.
ufosdidit.jpg

:lol:

I'm pretty sure the Jews did the Bible.

And yes... They are shape shifting lizards from the Constellation Draco. My wife told me so.

Phelot

Arcane
JIM! Leave these children alone, it is me that you want... I know you remember me, as any man remembers his bane. So then... let us talk.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
You know, Jim Profit being back makes me realize Prosper is downright tolerable by comparison.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
To be honest, I have found JimProfit pretty entertaining when he was doing the conservative/communist/space marine/terrorist/villain shtick. He seemed to have some kind of a writing talent.
But the new incarnation is a :decline: of JimProfit. Banal Shit Boring.

:M

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Taluntain said:
I would take Purple as world tyrant any day over Jim Profit :love: :love: :love:

commie said:
With no Fall of Shitariff to complete this epic story, I feel even more pissed off that I endured a game that didn't even have a fucking ending!
There's only one way to justify playing it now: write it up as an LP ;)

Also, obligatory :M

Notorious

Augur
JimProfit said:
default.jpg

Yes, I am back. I'm sure the admin staff can give you the message of how I announced I was coming back, and only stayed gone because I chose too. They have no credibility to stop me from posting. If they wish too, I'll gladly take them to court about it and make them pay taxes on this "property". But until then, I shall post to my heart's content. I suggest you all assert yourselves as individuals too.

In the future, I'll probably do a review on Fallout 3. Because it was the worse fucking game I ever played in my life. It was so bad, that I returned it to Gamestop. Got stuck against fire ants, the alignment is so railroaded and clunky, NPCs have zero personality, it's just BAD. The graphics are fucking terrible too. But I'll save my hatred for the review. But what I have a positive review about is Blue Dragon. The best game I've played... EVER...

You are clearly insane, how the fuck could you have been stuck at the fire ants?

Sub

Arcane
I googled Jim Profit and the second result was moot banning him. Are they one and the same?

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Sub said:
I googled Jim Profit and the second result was moot banning him. Are they one and the same?
They are indeed, not even the worst cesspools of the net can stand him for long.

Quilty

Magister
Wait, I thought Theunflickable was Jim's alt?

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE MY REALITY IS CRUMBLING

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom