Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Play-by-post]: Looking for players in Fantasy PbP game

Which system would you like to use?

• Total voters

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
MBTGNWv.png

I would go for cleric or druid. Or rogue if needed.

vazha

Arcane
Yup. haven't got that one. anyways, if you guys were able to do it via imgur, so should be I, just tell me how

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
gjcct2z

https://ibb.co/gjcct2z
Here we go, delightfully well-rounded

upd: How do I insert images ffs?

OK. You're one of those people who use ibb and whose images we can't see. Your images don't show up if you use some obscure or old image uploader.

Yup. haven't got that one. anyways, if you guys were able to do it via imgur, so should be I, just tell me how

aDaVamm

aDaVamm

https://imgur.com/a/aDaVamm

For gods sake! Why don't i get the link with .png ending?

Looks like you figured it out. But, for God's sake, please use IMGUR for now and for eternity. When uploading photos, you can use the IMG tag, and please include a link that ends in .JPG or .PNG. Links to albums won't render here.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Shame I missed this, I used to do a ton of play-by-post roleplay on various different forums. Would be interested to join another session if this one goes well.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Bumping this thread to say that I'm looking for ONE (1) new player to join our ongoing campaign.
I'd love to participate, if ItsChon is no longer available. I remember playing a lot of PbP as a kid, maybe it will make me feel young again despite the back pain.
ItsChon never joined the game, and GrafvonMoltke, whose spot you're taking, hasn't posted in months. Are you OK with 5E rules? Would you like to create a character or takeover GM's Human Fighter:

1pJLOwY.png

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Bumping this thread to say that I'm looking for ONE (1) new player to join our ongoing campaign.
I'd love to participate, if ItsChon is no longer available. I remember playing a lot of PbP as a kid, maybe it will make me feel young again despite the back pain.
ItsChon never joined the game, and GrafvonMoltke, whose spot you're taking, hasn't posted in months. Are you OK with 5E rules? Would you like to create a character or takeover GM's Human Fighter:

1pJLOwY.png

Looking at the charsheet, I'd say it would not hurt to rearrange stats and skills at least.
After all your Solasta runs I'm pretty sure you can roll up a 5E character yourself if you decide to give it a go, but say if you need a hand.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm a good consoomer boy, I've played 5E since the first playtest.

I'm more than fine with Graf's character. It will be hard to play a character that isn't a gnome or a halfling, but I can try. Just give me a few days to catch up with the thread.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
I'm more than fine with Graf's character. It will be hard to play a character that isn't a gnome or a halfling, but I can try. Just give me a few days to catch up with the thread.
Sounds good. I agree with Nortar: You should feel free to reroll or rearrange the stats. 17 DEX and 10 STR on a fighter doesn't make sense :lol:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sounds good. I agree with Nortar: You should feel free to reroll or rearrange the stats. 17 DEX and 10 STR on a fighter doesn't make sense :lol:
Unless he's a swashbuckler.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom