Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity Patch 1.10 Introduces Turn-based Combat Mode, Overhauls Attribute System

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Listen and Believe, you shitlords, stop checking your calender.
+M

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
For a very brief moment I had a good evening.... Then it all collapsed again.

:prosper:

Tigranes

Arcane
Little do you know that action points would have been entirely tied to constitution, because it is a representation of the character's ability to do stuff and not get fatigued, and so that everybody would have a reason to take points in CON.

Awakened_Yeti

Arcane
Developer
i actually clicked on the link to the obsidian forums to get it from the source, and that was a nice touch there

tumblr_muso6j1gDP1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

ikarinokami

Augur
This was so messed up, to toy with our emotions especially when it's not April 1st and we in the States are mentally prepared.

Saber-Scorpion

Learned
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
Haha very funny SCREW YOU GUYS.

The ugly font on the fake screenshot gave it away, but for a second I believed... I wanted to believe...

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014

The ugly font on the fake screenshot gave it away, but for a second I believed... I wanted to believe...
that ugly font is Espinosa Nova. that's the exact same one used in the game, mister

Xorazm

Cipher
Egg all over my face. I'm in the midst of retracting a number of very excited IMs I sent to people who I know couldn't care less because I JUST HAD TO TELL SOMEONE

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
i actually clicked on the link to the obsidian forums to get it from the source, and that was a nice touch there

I knew it was a troll before I even finished reading the title.

And lol @ Obshitian forums:

Tigranes: Let's keep things civil. The OP, for example, merely asked a question.
TrueNeutral: Settle down guys, and let me remind you of our forum guidelines. Discrimination is off-limits. EDIT: Looks like Tig beat me to it. The forum is in a weird state right now.

96208fa9a4995c9270e14a4a134d7c33191a0c5f2a675050652f6a479544ba4c.jpg

Tigranes

Arcane
This week or the next.

Where are you getting these reports on when the patch is going to come out? I couldn't find anything at a glance using the devtracker.

I am disappointed in you, scrapebot

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/74083-is-there-communication-regarding-patching/page-2

Having the patch come out sometime this week is still what the plan is. The exact date depends on when all the issues we've been looking to address are fixed and everything has been cleared by QA.

Double-click equipment & attrib stack bugs are confirmed as addressed.

Saber-Scorpion

Learned
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech

that ugly font is Espinosa Nova. that's the exact same one used in the game, mister
Oh, the font itself is fine and looks great in text boxes, but as floating info text I just don't know... The positioning of that "3" after "AP Cost", and the size... You had me fooled long enough to dash my hopes though. :P

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This week or the next.

Where are you getting these reports on when the patch is going to come out? I couldn't find anything at a glance using the devtracker.

I am disappointed in you, scrapebot

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/74083-is-there-communication-regarding-patching/page-2

Having the patch come out sometime this week is still what the plan is. The exact date depends on when all the issues we've been looking to address are fixed and everything has been cleared by QA.

Double-click equipment & attrib stack bugs are confirmed as addressed.

Sorry, I've long since delegated my PoE scraping tasks to users with more time on their hands

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom