Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
XDjc5d2.png

absolutely disgusting

Most of that is "I never played White March", no?

Parabalus

Arcane
Pretty cool to see most companion choices near 50%.

Pallegina sought the truth about animancy and disobeyed the orders given her by the ducs.
82.05%

How does "truth about animancy" factor into this decision? IIRC it was fuck over Dyrwood or not, for the republic, with outcome flipped depending on if galawain got the souls.

Min-maxing did nothing wrong.

I refused to sacrifice a companion.
92.98%
I sacrificed a companion.
7.02%

:negative:

This looks like a cool one, wonder if he'll do anything:

Yes, I ended the siege, killed Concelhaut and most of his apprentices, but left Uariki, the aumaua apprentice, alive.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
they should find out the most googled PoE-related search strings

imma take a guess and say it is:

PILLARS ETERNITY TEMPLE BELLS PUZZLE

:D

Self-Ejected

CptMace

Self-Ejected
What became of the Blade of the Endless Paths?

rrrrrrrrrright to the stash !!

That's a pretty comprehensive list they got here. Guess we'll have a lot of flavour ~reactivity~ in the sequel.

Last edited:

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
they should find out the most googled PoE-related search strings

imma take a guess and say it is:

PILLARS ETERNITY TEMPLE BELLS PUZZLE

:D

I never did the puzzle, given you can find a key to the doors just a few rooms north.

Ok am doing the survey,but i feel strange about a question. Was there an option in the game for Hiravias to believe in both gods?
I don't think so, it was either Galawain or Wael.

did anyone actually use hiravias?
Yeah until The White March happened

Also less than 10% choose to sacrifice a companion to the blood pool, bunch of pussies.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ok am doing the survey,but i feel strange about a question. Was there an option in the game for Hiravias to believe in both gods?
I don't think so, it was either Galawain or Wael.

did anyone actually use hiravias?
Yeah until The White March happened

Also less than 10% choose to sacrifice a companion to the blood pool, bunch of pussies.
And none choose the negress,Sawyer most likely won't get it that they didn't choose her because resolve is useless stat and would think that everyone loves her too much.

2house2fly

Magister

Apparently there is an option to wound the skydragon and let it leave....:o the fuck.
I do remember when Thaos asks which he serves he can say "I respect both but serve neither" but iirc his actual endings are either Galawain or Wael

And none choose the negress,Sawyer most likely won't get it that they didn't choose her because resolve is useless stat and would think that everyone loves her too much.
Can you see the stat boost in advance?

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I'm embarassed to start on PoE2 because by reading this topic now, I realize that I remember absolutely nothing of the characters and story

sin

Educated
I don't even know what to think about it since GM is the most common pick there, and she gives resolve as well. O_o Shame that expanions' companions are not available, as one of them was my choice to suffer for eternity.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
I Wonder why they didn't add the options of the expansion companions in the Blood pool question. If you have them when you can sacrifice them for unique bonuses. The devil of caroc one was pretty good if I remember right.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm embarassed to start on PoE2 because by reading this topic now, I realize that I remember absolutely nothing of the characters and story
I don't remember either, but I have a shitty memory. That's why I'm going to do a full playthrough of PoE1 first, I didn't play the expansions anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom