Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Sentinel

Arcane
Why in the hell did you have to post that

Fucking hell now I'm gonna be sad for the rest of the night.
Oh, I'm sorry.

Here's something to perk you up.

Yeah I saw that one immediately after. God fucking dammit. My dog's getting old too, I'm gonna miss the fella so much. Now I'm reading about all these dogs that awaited their master's return... not a fun night.

I went to hug my cat after that video.
Cats are shit.

Delterius

Arcane
I believe in making a point very thoroughly.

My dog died during the night due to a sudden heart attack. He was pretty young, in fact he'd just reached adulthood. At first I was concerned that someone in the neighborhood had poisoned him so out of simple wickedness, which is a thing that happens here from time to time. That and finding a place to bury my dog was where my mind was focused for a couple of hours. I hadn't given myself much time for grief. But then I noticed that in his last moments of exhaustion my doggo chose to lie on the small hill next to my bedroom window. Basically he went out watching over me.

That was today, two years ago.

Self-Ejected

CptMace

Self-Ejected
Sorry to read that man, I didn't want to push you to anything. My apologies, that's even harder to write than to be reminded of this sort of things.

To lighten up the mood, here's a tweet.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
To feed the stereotype - I just don't understand why a lot of them are fat. What is it with this industry/hobby that makes chicks fat? Or is it simply because they are American?

Lacrymas

Arcane
I know about "Delusion: The Movement", but that doesn't explain the prevalence of fat chicks in this specific industry, but I guess it explains it if it's not connected and they are simply American.

Sentinel

Arcane
To feed the stereotype - I just don't understand why a lot of them are fat. What is it with this industry/hobby that makes chicks fat? Or is it simply because they are American?
It's mostly because they're American. But I guess dedicating yourself to a hobby-turned-profession that heavily encourages sedentary lifestyle doesn't help.

Codex Year of the Donut
I know about "Delusion: The Movement", but that doesn't explain the prevalence of fat chicks in this specific industry, but I guess it explains it if it's not connected and they are simply American.

HAES includes also a significant social and psychological dimension. Proponents view the common wisdom that obesity is unhealthy as part of a general stigmatization of the obese, and especially of obese women; thus, the movement has strong connections with feminism.
Fat studies is now available as an interdisciplinary course of study at some colleges, taking a similar approach to other identity studies such as women's studies, queer studies and African American studies

Obsidian's HQ location makes them a perfect magnet for insane feminists/SJWs. Not really a far leap to see why a lot of them might be fat.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It is ironically amusing to me how the people in the "movement" can hardly move.

I went to hug my cat after that video.
Cats are shit.
Do you want me to curse your dog?! Cats are far better!

Trashos

Arcane
I understand why some people like Serafen (his portrait looks cool), but I suspect he is only there to make Eder look racist. Anyway, if Eder asks me to hang dump Serafen, I probably will.

Please understand that I am not racist, I have a lot of friends who are Orlans, but...

Parabalus

Arcane

Are the men any better?

There was a group photo somewhere in this thread but I can't find it.

Sentinel

Arcane
Do you want me to curse your dog?! Cats are far better!
How are cats better? They don't give a shit about you and only use their puppet masters to feed them and rub their belly. They are the feminine choice, They're perfect animals for someone who likes being used (ie a whore) by a being that has no special connection to its owner.
Dogs are the patrician choice. They're for the person seeking a deeper emotional relationship, true companionship and loyalty. The trick to life is finding a woman that loves you as much as a dog loves its owner.

Lacrymas

Arcane
We like cats for the same reason we like BDSM, spicy foods and being miserable - because we are fucked up as a species.

Mazisky

Magister

Average american woman weight is 78 kg.

All women i had were around 50 kg, being in good shape. They (americans) are just horribly fat.

I don't wanna be rude but fat women are just ugly and totally anti-sex.

In that obsidian photo there are 2 normal shaped women out of 12.

Basically around 90% are fat. That's embarassing for the human being.

Last edited:

jungl

Augur
Average american woman weight is 78 kg.

All women i had were around 50 kg, being in good shape. They (americans) are just horribly fat.

I don't wanna be rude but fat women are just ugly and totally anti-sex.

In that obsidian photo there are 2 normal shaped women out of 12.

Basically around 90% are fat. That's embarassing for the human being.

its cause UGH women are so godamn powerful right now in history. Being pawgzillas is how they keep a lid on their power levels. They make ultra instinct shaggy look tame. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU&t=

Fry

Arcane

It's an American thing. It's difficult to overemphasize how unhealthy the food in this country truly is.

Don't worry, though. The US food industry has made great inroads internationally and many other countries are catching up to our lard-ass ways.

We like cats for the same reason we like BDSM, spicy foods and being miserable - because we are fucked up as a species.

You forgot the most important reason - they don't bark. Unlike my fucking neighbors' dogs.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom