Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Trashos

Arcane
No, I am perfectly straight even if I didn't want to, sorry

Typical freudian slip from a gay guy. He doesn't want to be straight at all, but he's fighting his pulsions. Little does he know, one of these days, he'll wake up after a crazy night of heavy drinking next to a somewhat average dude, and in a liberating sigh he'll still lie to himself : Damn, these fucking poe portraits made me gay.

The "even if I wanted to" part means that I often had lucrative "opportunities" to stop being straight, and I nevertheless couldn't bring myself to do it. That's all. I don't have it in me.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Log in. See PoE2 topic notifications. Check them out.Learn about Trashos' homoerotic lucrative "opportunities". Pretty good codex day

Self-Ejected

CptMace

Self-Ejected
Do you often watch Point Break, Trashos ?
Did you save the dude instead of the chick in mass effect ?
Have you ever surprised yourself thinking that Obama was a good looking president for once ?

Here's a quick test, and I'll never bother you again. I post random pictures of people, and you tell me which ones you think are objectively more attractive. No regards to their gender :

ABC+Lost+Live+Final+Celebration+Arrivals+k2xcVRkxWJ1l.jpg

susan-boyle.jpg

MV5BNzg3MTgwOTgzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODIxMTUwMjE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Jennifer-Hepler.jpg

IdrisElba_5264.jpg

nintchdbpict000246125753.jpg

That's a tricky one :
eddie-redmayne-danishgirl.jpg

Trashos

Arcane
Interesting that the guy who is asking for hot women is the one labeled a faggot. What school of thought is that? Post-meta-modern older-than-newest-but-kinda-new marxism?

I am sure it will all become clear when the thread "uglyPOEple2: A discussion on PoE2's contemporary cultural themes" goes on air. Nothing to worry about, really. If it isn't actually happening, noone is going to care about it anyway.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
When I was in high school, I used to overemphasize my straight side by filling my phone with pics of hot chicks and asking/doing/saying cliche hetero things all the time because I was deathly afraid people would think I'm gay (and I wasn't sure what I was). How naive and stupid of me. Anyway, my point is that usually acting hyper-hetero is a sign of repressed gayness in one way or another, so you shouldn't be surprised at this reaction :p

Is it trying to be sexy on that second pic? That shirt is priceless :lol:

jungl

Augur
Chinese cartoon girls only look good in 2d. 3d white hair red eye girl looks like AIDS personified.

Seethe

Arbiter
When I was in high school, I used to overemphasize my straight side by filling my phone with pics of hot chicks and asking/doing/saying cliche hetero things all the time because I was deathly afraid people would think I'm gay (and I wasn't sure what I was). How naive and stupid of me. Anyway, my point is that usually acting hyper-hetero is a sign of repressed gayness in one way or another, so you shouldn't be surprised at this reaction :p

Is it trying to be sexy on that second pic? That shirt is priceless :lol:

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Sorry sweetie but all male characters have to be Chad Thundercocks and all women have to be 400kg hamgalaxies with manchin that can circle 3 times around the earth.

Iskramor

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Typical freudian slip from a gay guy. He doesn't want to be straight at all, but he's fighting his pulsions. Little does he know, one of these days, he'll wake up after a crazy night of heavy drinking next to a somewhat average dude, and in a liberating sigh he'll still lie to himself : Damn, these fucking poe portraits made me gay.
They turned the fucking frogs gay

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space

They turned the fucking frogs gay

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm wondering what kind of skull shape does Xoti have, if her hood is raised in the upper left, while she is facing 10-20 degrees away from the camera?

Portrait_xoti_lg.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom