Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pillars Of Eternity IEmod update request

Notwenjc

Barely Literate
Hello,

Trying my luck here but hopping the right people get to see this which might start the ball rolling.

Pillars Of Eternity has recently had a new patch applied that has broken the excellent IEmod. I’m not entirely sure of the people involved but I understand this forum is the right place to ask. So If this request could find its way to the right people. With luck someone with the right skills could get the Iemod working once more.

Many Thx

Notwenjc

Barely Literate
I can do it for $300

Hello Bester.

If I'm not mistaken you are the creator of IEmod (at least that what Nexus Mods says.) If so I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for what was in many ways an essential mod for the Pillars Of Eternity game. Thank you.

As for your reply I cant tell if your serious, joking or trying to insult.

Either way I would again ask you consider an update or if not make it available so someone else could keep the mod alive. Many thx

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
As for your reply I cant tell if your serious, joking or trying to insult.
Chase thoughts of insult. I merely suggested hands can be moved to purpose should a fortunate patron provide a much needed motivation. Absent such, they remain firmly in pants (scratching ass and balls).

Notwenjc

Barely Literate
I see. Well I'm not able to provide the incentive you seek. But thanks for talking with me.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Chase thoughts of insult. I merely suggested hands can be moved to purpose should a fortunate patron provide a much needed motivation. Absent such, they remain firmly in pants (scratching ass and balls).
Careful, you're starting to act a little Jewish there.

Notwenjc

Barely Literate
I understand and your stance is reasonable, good work should be rewarded, even more so if its continually maintained and updated.

I asked if IEmod could be updated, and the answer was yes for a price. and that's fair.

But its far beyond what I'm able and willing to spend, and so that's the end of that.

Disappointing but fair.

Many Thx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iijs0iS3_ZM

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Given Bester wants the $300 to —as per his post— get fisted, perhaps you could reach an arrangement and fist him outright while he updates the mod. Cut the middle man, everyone gets what they want.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Drog once made an update to his Arcanum Patch and then held it hostage for half a year until a ransom had been collected a paid in full. I merely follow precedent.
So you're saying you already updated the mod?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom