Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Phase: Exodus chat concluded

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Phase: Exodus; Russobit-M

The <a href="http://www.russobit-m.ru/eng/games/exodus/index.shtml">Phase: Exodus</a> chat is now over, but like always, I've <a href="http://www.rpgcodex.com/content.php?id=83">posted a log</a> of the thing for your reading pleasure. Here's a bit so you'll know you need to read it:
<br>
<br>
<blockquote><b>[</b>Spazmo<b>]</b> Good question: will there be a speech skill? Will diplomatic type characters be provided for?
<br>
<b>[<u>digger</u>]</b> yeah
<br>
<b>[</b>Human_Shield<b>]</b> charisma is an attribute
<br>
<b>[<u>Fishka</u>]</b> Sure it will be.
<br>
<b>[<u>Fishka</u>]</b> There will be a set of diplomatic skills.
<br>
<b>[</b>Pooperscooper<b>]</b> list now
<br>
<b>[</b>Exitium<b>]</b> About the Turn-based combat again: Does it have a Y-Axis? In other words, can you snipe from towers, receive advantages from shooting from higher ground, or is it all flat land?
<br>
<b>[<u>Fishka</u>]</b> First, that's Charisma.
<br>
<b>[</b>Mad_Max_RW<b>]</b> I think the site mentions shooting from windows or something
<br>
<b>[<u>digger</u>]</b> there are only speech and barter skills
<br>
<b>[</b>Spazmo<b>]</b> Games like Fallout or Arcanum tried to provide peaceful alternatives to everything--in Fallout, you could get through the end locations without firing a single shot by using stealth and diplomacy. Will non-combat solutions be useful to this extent in Exodus?
<br>
<b>[<u>fluff</u>]</b> yeah, you surely can shoot from any floor
<br>
<b>[</b>Pooperscooper<b>]</b> wow so professional spazmo
<br>
<b>[</b>MetalWyrm<b>]</b> a graphics questions, will there be camera rotation and zoom? and if I'm inside a building, will the roof disappear to reveal my character inside?
<br>
<b>[<u>Fishka</u>]</b> Second, that's social group of skills...
<br>
<b>[<u>Fishka</u>]</b> like Communication, Barter...</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
Hot damn, boys! Speech skills <i>and</i> shooting from windows!
<br>

EEVIAC

Erudite
Any idea why it says "This is unapproved content, buddy. You're not supposed to be here. Back away... slowly..." when I click the link?

Also, did anyone ask about the status of Golden Land?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hehe. That's Calis way of stopping things from being posted until it's been approved.

I also get it though. :(

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I hope you didn't approve it yourself because that would just be bad journalism and lower the overall reputation of the Codex.

As for the chat, I like the bit where Odin comes in.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
I prefer the running people over part. Too bad that's not in the game!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom