Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition to Keep Ja2 Turn Based

Did my duty and signed the petition. :salute:

Angthoron said:
ArcaniA sold well?! Holy crap, that's some shit news right there - but is it really the case? I was under the impression that it failed to impress even the most mainstream of the mainstream.
At JoWoods general meeting, which was held this month, they mentioned world wide sales of about 120000 copies. Not very impressive if you ask me. Hopefully this means we won't see a sequel to this piece of shit game...

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I'm not signing the petition because I don't want to go on the record as someone who thinks petitions about game content matters.

Just ignore this game from now, let the developers stew by themselves in their cauldron of fail.

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity
I'll buy it if they introduce a tasteful Deidranna rape to the final stages.

No other reason to care for a remake, especially one which rapes great gameplay mechanics. What's the point of making it anyway, and not a real sequel? They want to save money on scenario writers or something?

mondblut

Arcane
Spectacle said:
I'm not signing the petition because I don't want to go on the record as someone who thinks petitions about game content matters.

Just ignore this game from now, let the developers stew by themselves in their cauldron of fail.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
mondblut said:
Spectacle said:

Educated
If you like turn-based games, why don't you play chess instead of childish crap like JA2.

spectre

Arcane
128855424907812609.jpg

Please improve, mang, your current troll rating is 3/10 at best.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I think he's acting the "obvious troll" part to fool us to think he's suck at trolling...but in reality..he's spending all his time on an intricate game.

*dudu DUUUUUU!*

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
meh

tumblr_lbwdevoVmm1qa02x4o1_400.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom