Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition Released

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Yeah, it also very frequently makes bodies/loot completely dissapear on reload. Much enhanced, very edition.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Imagine playing the game just after a patch release. Not a quick learner, heh ?
https://old.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder...any_communication_on_blood/iqzuxd1/?context=3
Sits on high priority list right after the playthrough-blocking bugs introduced with EE such as Azata quest loop and non-appearing exits/bosses in DLC3.

Russian/Cypriot engineering: introducing gamestopping bugs with a patch a year after release. This kind of thing is making me wary about starting it so soon. :\

Bah

Arcane
So... is that just the name for the patch, or are they selling a separate enhanced edition? It's super unclear in the announcements
it's just the name for the patch
even "enhanced editions" aren't the final version anymore, just more marketing gimmicks to sell an unfinished product. I fucking hate gamedevs so much

Don't blame developers for the shenanigans that business majors and communications (marketing) majors pull.

Bah

Arcane
Imagine playing the game just after a patch release. Not a quick learner, heh ?
https://old.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder...any_communication_on_blood/iqzuxd1/?context=3
Sits on high priority list right after the playthrough-blocking bugs introduced with EE such as Azata quest loop and non-appearing exits/bosses in DLC3.

Russian/Cypriot engineering: introducing gamestopping bugs with a patch a year after release. This kind of thing is making me wary about starting it so soon. :\

It took ~11 months for PF:K to be stable. Its now 13 months for WOTR and there's no end in sight for bug fix patches. I predict their next game will hit stability at around the ~2 year mark.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
First post-enhanced patch is out.

Leveling up a character could crash the game if done too fast – fixed;
:lol:

A lot of people are hopping mad that this patch didn't fix the gamestopping bug that makes the roguelike DLC unplayable (will allegedly be a hotfix scheduled for next week). What a mess. :deathclaw:

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
It also seems that they brought some of the previously patched out bugs back - like various ones connected to invisibility/concealment. Another revered tradition for cypruscats.

Tony

Novice
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I don't just wait for a stable version; waiting for the mods to catch-up really increases my enjoyment. There are three more DLCs coming too, right (a whole new season)? I played through twice so far, so I may just wait until all is said and done before my next hoorah.

Yaksha

Novice
It took ~11 months for PF:K to be stable.
Even kingmaker still has some major issues, i played the game less than a year ago , somewhere along chapter 3 or 4 in some certain area , which was half of the chapter i couldn't save or quick save, only some of the auto saves worked.

kangaxx

Arbiter
Should I play this if I stopped playing Kingmaker 2/3rds of the way through?

3 no reacts and 2 yes reacts. Someone tell me what's going on and if I should buy??
Personally I think it's a big step down from PKM. I'd recommend waiting for a hefty sale if you want to buy it, or have retired from the high seas.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom