Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Wasn’t talking about a song, genius.

Oh, you meant the other superpowers?

You specifically said they weren't worth looking at. That's bad advice.

Git gud.

Don't lie, it makes you look stupid and I know you're smart.

I said:
"I think the Superpowers are all very strong and can be picked to boost most classes effectively.

Incredible Might is pretty great for any front liner, especially one who wants to land iterative attacks.

Marvelous Endurance is just awesome.

Favourable Magic is also top tier for a caster, Zappy spells is OK, but not as good in my opinion.

The others would work well for different classes, but I think the one's I've mentioned are the best of the bunch."

The aren’t the best dumbass. They suck compared to 12 free feats. Don’t give advice until you read all the options even if you don’t bother testing them.

Gish especially can’t afford to blow its scarce Feats on TW stuff when he can just get them for free.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I normally take the teamwork feats I really want on everyone who can get them.

If you get them free you can take something else.

If you take extra ones on your main everyone else gets them all.

eS5naWY.gif

Yes, but I can only take two superpowers. I would prefer not to take that one for a gish build more than I would worry about spending feats. There are more slots for a couple of teamwork feats on the companions that I need them on than there are spaces for superpowers on the main character.

OK, this makes more sense (but probably still wrong unless you’re soloing). Put this analysis in your discussion instead of just leaving out the one people will want.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I blame my ADHD mainly. Getting excited is like... Getting high on drugs for me. Playing video games keeps me stimulated which in turn keeps me hyper. The euphoria only goes away when I'm not stimulated.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Please be good. Please be a good game... I only joined RPGCodex because of Pathfinder...
I am curious how many of you managed through first years of your childhood, probably luck, Crusader Kings-style? Don't touch fire - it burns - proceeds to jump into firepit; don't run around holding sharp objects - pokes their own eye out; don't play massive RPGs on release day 1 - gets eaten by bugged swarms and bugged kingdom rolls a game over screen. Truly, this child must be blessed by the Gods.

Last edited:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Please be good. Please be a good game... I only joined RPGCodex because of Pathfinder...
You've shilled for kingmaker enough that I'm sure you love that game. You'll enjoy this game. Calm down and enjoy your monk. Make a swarm and you can even clone your monk for more monk.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yep. Monks needs a lot of discipline hence they need to be lawful.

Anyway, this game has a undead mythic path, a angel, a dragon, a swarm, a demon, a fey(...) why not a elemental mythic path? Imagine how cool becoming a Djinni, Dao, Efreet or a Marid.

Vatnik Wumao
Anyway, this game has a undead mythic path, a angel, a dragon, a swarm, a demon, a fey(...) why not a elemental mythic path? Imagine how cool becoming a Djinni, Dao, Efreet or a Marid.
You can be an oread if that counts.

I have no clue why they've implemented that race though, surely there would be more interesting/appealing ones to go for.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
ake a swarm and you can even clone your monk for more monk.
Silly Baldur's Gate 3 shill. Monks are lawful - not chaotic. Swarms is chaotic.
What are you? An rp-whore? Just take the path and use the alignment scrolls. Also I'm not a baldur's gate 3 shill you dumb fucking weeb. Your monk shit is stupid as fuck and not a replacement for a personality. Shit gimmick. shit poster. fuck you.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I'm not a baldur's gate 3 shill
Could have fooled me with how much you love to discuss the game. You've done a far better job at convincing me to buy Baldur's Gate 3 than any of the 'Larian Cultists' :)
If you're degenerate enough to be convinced to buy that game, that's on you. I can't make you a stupid fuck and if I accidentally could, then you've got bigger problems than being a stupid fuck. You were convinced to buy bg3 for the same reason you engage with 4chan weebs and obsess over monks, because you're a degenerate.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm not a baldur's gate 3 shill
Could have fooled me with how much you love to discuss the game. You've done a far better job at convincing me to buy Baldur's Gate 3 than any of the 'Larian Cultists' :)
If you're degenerate enough to be convinced to buy that game, that's on you. I can't make you retarded and if I accidentally could, then you've got bigger problems than being retarded. You were convinced to buy bg3 for the same reason you engage with 4chan weebs and and obsess over monks, because you're a degenerate.
Ok shill

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
We have someone who's replaced his personality with being a monk and someone who's replaced his personality with being a barbarian. Find 2 more people as far gone as you two and you can have a full DnD party of clown dipshits.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom