Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - A Dance of Masks DLC releasing on June 13th

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Owlcat Games; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - A Dance of Masks

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1184370/view/4201372129464233507

Greetings, Pathfinders! The long-awaited A Dance of Masks DLC will be released on June 13! Wishlist the DLC to be the first to go on this new adventure. And if you have Season Pass 2, the DLC will automatically become available on release day.

A Dance of Masks is the sixth and final premium DLC for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous in Season Pass 2, one last love letter to the Knight Commander and their loyal companions. Gather all your companions and travel back to where it all started – the city of Kenabres, destroyed and now risen from the ashes. Visit a festival, celebrate your victories, socialize with friends and loved ones, watch the fireworks… And thwart the plans of villains trying to spoil the fun!

What can you expect from the DLC?
  • A new adventure will take you back to Kenabres and beyond: to a new enemy's stronghold!
  • Personal events for every companion — you’ve seen them fight, now watch them have a day off;
  • A new romantic event with every romanceable companion;
  • An otherworldly arena where you can test your might against some truly mythic enemies;
  • 11 new character archetypes, a new weapon and the ability to switch your grip on the weapon from one-handed to two-handed!
  • Fully voiced dialogues!
Wishlist A Dance of Masks DLC now!​

Socrates

Bonfire Kindler
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Having an arena to test endgame builds would actually be pretty fun. The rest of everything....ehh idk. Doesn't excite me.

OttoQuitmarck

Educated
Owlcat makes the worst fucking DLCs
Yea idk what's up with that. How hard is it to either make a good alternate campaign (ideally being able to import the party) or just make an extra region a la bethesda that just doesn't suck?

FalloutBR

Educated
It doesn't seem so bad, but then again my expectations were low to begin with... a somewhat chill DLC that fleshes out the party members' stories might actually be a good thing if they actually bother to factor in your in-game choices when writing the DLC content.

Having fully voiced dialogues as a feature might be a bad omen as voice acting can get expensive for a studio like Owlcat and it also adds another layer of complexity to script and dialogue writing.

And of course I wish they had done a dungeon crawl DLC. All in all, IMHO so far the best DLC Owlcat put out was Varnhold's Lot for Kingmaker, as low level (1-10) dungeon delving is where the Pathfinder system and combat oriented TTRPGs really shine.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
FalloutBR You are a brazillian nigger monkey with 0 taste, and an eternal butthurt rate spammer

Oh no, I didn't realize it's summer break already

kidsfunonlinegames-featured-5bff772ac9e77c00264b1387.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom