Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Participate in the decline of gaming!

Is my game awesome?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shuma

Scholar
Watch it before your very eyes as I make my very first (public) game! It's called Nuts and Volts and it's a steampunk 8-bit platformer. I'm not fucking kidding. Okay, maybe a little bit kidding.

http://landing.westwood.edu/gaming-public/

If you want to save yourself some serious brain meltage and FUUU-ing (unless you're into that sort of thing), check out Nuts and Volts and Spooky Minds. Vote for my game as the least terrible!

Also, the goddamned preloader, which worked fine on other sites we hosted our game on, doesn't work. :x So be patient as it loads. Go read some E3 headlines and build up a nice frothy rage, come back, and the game should be loaded.

Feedback appreciated unless you say anything bad, then you can fuck right off.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Played it, fun. Your game is really the best one there. :thumbsup:

Now do your codexian duty and start developing an RPG.

Destroid

Arcane
Music on level 3 loops awkwardly. Good luck getting votes when the link appears to go to a grey screen.

Dire Roach

Prophet
Spooky Minds is probably gonna win 1st place because of TEH ART DIRECSHUN even though Nuts and Volts shows more polish.

All the other games are SHIT. The viking one will get 3rd place because of teh grafix.

Destroid

Arcane
Dire Roach said:
Spooky Minds is probably gonna win 1st place because of TEH ART DIRECSHUN even though Nuts and Volts shows more polish.

All the other games are SHIT. The viking one will get 3rd place because of teh grafix.

That one is super shit, you don't even have to kill anything you can just run past them all.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The Viking one is horrible, even from a graphical standpoint. Heck, and I usually like anything that has vikings in it.

Nuts + Volts is pretty cool though.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Took ages to load. Is the website in afghanistan or something?

Game is good. Keys should either by configurable or switch jumping to Space. Having W as jumping is retardogrande.

lightbane

Arcane
Fun stuff, too bad that it's short :thumbsup:
The other games are shit and/or pretentious.

Shuma

Scholar
Zed said:
Took ages to load. Is the website in afghanistan or something?

Game is good. Keys should either by configurable or switch jumping to Space. Having W as jumping is retardogrande.

Space jumps also.

You can use the arrow keys if that suits your fancy as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom