Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Overhead during a game of Alien Swarm

ironyuri

...:::::... : how do you do the computer thing as tech?
rick : remember that old school game where you had to make the water go through the pipes?
ironyuri : wtf? bioshock? that's not old school ffs
rick : yeh bioshock 2 is a year old its old school lol

I ragequit.

:x

Destroid

Arcane
The strange thing about calling Bioshock "old school", regardless of it's age, is there has been absolutely no discernible evolution since Bioshock.

The graphics have not changed. Gameplay has not changed. Everything is the same. It is the same damn school as we have now, shitschool.

SoupNazi

I don't think "rick" meant Bioshock was old-school, he probably meant Pipe Mania was. But hey, I might be wrong, it's not like he's very easy to understand.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Yeah, Yuri was the one suddenly bringing Bioshock up.
His response was obviously sarcastic. Yuri did ragequit because he's a drama queen :>

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
man you totally gave him a piece of your mind with that ragequit good job bro

Multi-headed Cow

Apparently he didn't say anything pertinent to imply he meant Bioshock.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
ironyuri said:
Hobo Elf said:
ironyuri said:
It's almost like it's 1933 and we're all falling foul of the propaganda!

No, not all of us. Just the newfags who are trying too hard to fit in.

bog off back to 2009 you hirsute tool.

At least I'm not the one trying to impress a bunch of nerds on the internet with my "oh so superior taste in an entertainment medium". :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom