Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Orchestra: The Restoration - New RPG comes on your way

Dear ladies and fine gentlemen.

This is a truly fine day we have today for the HARDCODE-RPG starved. Your days of endless cries and whimpers have not gone unheard. I listened, I paid attention, I heeded your warnings, I carried on.
For I, shall announce, without hesitation and further ado. This rough gem of mine, which I've been polishing secretly in my lab for weeks.

Forget about your usual vacuous promise-makers and vaporware fraudsters. I will make no claims or promises.
I was careful to keep my mouth shut.
You don't need to wait for a trailer or combat demo. I'm already past that phase.

Orchestra is rpg game set in the police-state LA. Choose your faction or be a free wolf.
Become a rebel leader or spend your days bumping hookers and sniffing glue.
It's your choice. And every choice has a consequence.

Here's a screenshot
screenshot1bnj.jpg

I didn't have time to set up a website yet. So it's download links for now.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HN0LBLOG
http://rapidshare.com/files/258433618/Orchestra.7z

Bear in mind that it's still an open beta, so expect some bugs.

Happy adventures friends!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
lol
I actually thought it was for real, even though the choices were extremely silly. And then came the dancing dick to the American anthem. Heh.

abstract

Scholar
A masterpiece. You are a true patriot.

However, the dick should definitely be multiheaded.

Zeros

Novice
won't play it if it's not possible to use diplomacy to avoid killing rats

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
There are police in CA and it's a state, must be a police state.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom