Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Oh!

V_K

Arcane
I'm playing frail old ladies in any game that allows me. It gives me an excuse for being shit at combat.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
The Roleplaying Genre, helping it's repressed player-bases explore their inhibited personality traits and confused psyches via voyeuristic and exploratory self-insert wish-fulfillment since 1974!

Darkzone

Arcane
Under 2 Minutes. Nice! I thought it would require longer. Should you think that i'm a closet homo then you are totally off. But i'm quoting technically both as the song is Kurgan's Theme.
Technically, it's "Gimme the Prize (Kurgan's Theme)," but it's close enough to prove your point, and I therefore believe you.
As someone who knows the entire text of the song as most of the other "A kind of Magic" songes (besides: "Pain is so Close to Pleasure" because it is gay ) i had to restrain myself from naming the song and only aim at its function. While it was obvious to me that you knew the song and its name from your first post.
But what is more important to me: How is "Myths of Malignost" comming along or is it already Vaporware or was the name changed?

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Thinking about it, I have never identified with the character I am playing in an RPG as a reflection of myself.

It depends on the game for me what gender I pick, e.g. Fallout is male, Mass Effect is female. KotoR is male, AC Odyssey is female.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I roll women in hopes of seeing some hot lesbian action
Lesbians are the most boring thing in existence. Parvati from Outer Worlds transcended to a new plane of boring by being an asexual lesbian.

Obviously you never met Pia from a Dance with Rogues.

A sin, but one that can be ameliorated and forgiven.

Last edited:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If you like women, you're kinda gay tbh.

Most women have already kissed other men before.

So if you're kissing a woman, you're kissing lips that touched another man's lips.

So you're indirectly kissing a man.

That's pretty gay.

Also, humans are born from a combination of the father's sperm and mother's egg. Every woman has her father's DNA in her.
That means you're kissing a person who has a man's DNA.
Super ultra gay.

Silly Germans

If you like women, you're kinda gay tbh.

Most women have already kissed other men before.

So if you're kissing a woman, you're kissing lips that touched another man's lips.

So you're indirectly kissing a man.

That's pretty gay.

Also, humans are born from a combination of the father's sperm and mother's egg. Every woman has her father's DNA in her.
That means you're kissing a person who has a man's DNA.
Super ultra gay.
So the opposite of gay guys are people that do nothing but the five knuckle shuffle ? Hm, that kinda explains all the homo-phobics that gather here.

Master Librarian

Educated
There's but one thing in existence worse than liking women - and that's having a daughter.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
JFHRBcB.jpg
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Look on the bright side, if you're primarily playing RPGs that likely means you're using a keyboard more often than a gamepad. This is substantially less gay and is the way god intended for RPGs to be played. After all, do you know what handling a gamepad prepares you for?

Handling Dick.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom