Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Oh look, some retards would rather have Beth instead of...

Silellak

Cipher
Alert:
thread_incliner.png
and
FRUA20.gif
detected.

New Vegas Thread Status:
thread_double_incliner.png
DOUBLE INCLINED!

Oh you two. Don't ever change.
:love:

Oesophagus

Arcane
Yes New Vegas with its quest compass, VATS, no-matter-what-stats-you-choose-you-still-kill-all and an enemy radar sure is a material for exquisite tastes of educated high society members like the ones in this thread, not the ESF peasants.

I said it's BETTER, and nothing more. I still think the engine is retarded, I still think the quest compass is retarded etc. I'm just saying that obsi made a better fallout than beth. So stop raping me :oops:

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Oesophagus said:
Yes New Vegas with its quest compass, VATS, no-matter-what-stats-you-choose-you-still-kill-all and an enemy radar sure is a material for exquisite tastes of educated high society members like the ones in this thread, not the ESF peasants.

I said it's BETTER, and nothing more. I still think the engine is retarded, I still think the quest compass is retarded etc. I'm just saying that obsi made a better fallout than beth. So stop raping me :oops:
You are a weak fool if you are bossed around by fucking Skyway.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
It's almost 2011! Soon you will be expected to call people with 2011 joindates newfags!

You have no honor. Like a woman.

deuxhero

Arcane
15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with positive karma after 48 hours. Can create 5 topics, 30 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

How long have you been on GameFAQs that you can't tell an obvious troll?

Also, you linked to the console board. The console game boards are the ones with idiots, PC games and social boards are safish.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
The Dissapointment of Modern Games and retards like some of the above.

I genereally lurk here because I don't have a lot to add. Peas in a pod, I don't have an urge to quote quotes and add a picture.

I was a kid when by dad showed me 'Hunt the Wumpus' on a mainfraim computer. I used to play with the punch cards.

In the year 2010 you'd expect a little more.

But we're stuck in 2004, it's pathetic and getting worse.

I'll give you an example, my Dad is sixty four years old. He bought ME1 and could'nt get through the first door. He knew that I played 'RPG's' and asked me to help him, I'd never played it before, but it was some sort of spiral thing going on.

My Mom, who was on another said, 'Thats frogger!'. I said, 'Yeah!'. My mom played the original frogger.

So she asked us why were were playing a spiral version of frogger. I'm not kidding.

Anyways, my dad never made it past that door and I don't blame him. He was expecting a game and got frogger in circles. Awesome. My mom solved the puzzle and went on playing bejeweled and cookded us a great supper. Her games are much more challenging than this.

I'm not going to whine, except for this, why am I bored shitless? When I finally convince the old man to get a good graphics card, why is the best to offer such shit.

And better yet, why do fucking punks get twelve page threads going describing the lore of 'Morrowind' or 'Oblivon'. It's annoying.

Here's my summary of Oblivion in three sentences (not pages and pages). I studied it, I knew I'd hate it. I researched mods, installed wirebash and OOO. Ran around. Got bored. It's boring, that's all. Boring. I couldn't tell you one damn thing about the leveling or anything else. I crested a hill, and thought 'not this shit again'. And quit. Because it sucks, to me.

Why does the codex go on and on about it? Because they aren't codex. Believe me, we know who you are.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Silellak said:
I'll see your retarded Gamefaqs post and raise you a retarded ITS post.

ArcaniaVNV2.JPG

We have just witnessed a stunning attack from an illithid.
For those of you who failed your will save, your sacrifice will not be forgotten :salute:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Oh fucking fuck.

Thanks, Silellak, you've made my day. :salute:
Is that a trolling post? It surely looks like one.

laclongquan said:
It's Ellorien of the ITS forum, folks.

She's something like an ITS pretty princess (tm), then?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Silellak said:
I'll see your retarded Gamefaqs post and raise you a retarded ITS post.

ArcaniaVNV2.JPG

I still cannot believe it's serious and not an attempt at trolling. I mean I can understand many things, hell, even why people prefer consoles over PCs although I despise consoles so much... but this... my brain cannot process that information.

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Something even better popped up

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/fal ... pid=612229

An objective review of Dead Money

Having 100%'d fallout 3 and all its DLC's and Fallout new vegas and now this DLC i'd like to think im one of the more hardcore fans of the new gen Fallout games and i have got to say firstly that Dead money is easily the worst DLC of all of them.

Most objective review of anything to date

:salute:

bhlaab

Erudite
Konjad said:
I still cannot believe it's serious and not an attempt at trolling. I mean I can understand many things, hell, even why people prefer consoles over PCs although I despise consoles so much... but this... my brain cannot process that information.

Which part are you referring to? "Paid full price for ArcaniA"?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
bhlaab said:
Konjad said:

Which part are you referring to? "Paid full price for ArcaniA"?

:roll:

St. Toxic

Arcane
CreamyBlood said:
Why does the codex go on and on about it? Because

Because, as you said, games have been boring as shit for the last 10 years, but somehow restating that fact over and over again never seems to go out of fashion. The only thing that still keeps me in the gaming loop is processing and producing in depth exposure of how shitty they really are.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
CreamyBlood said:
I genereally lurk here because I don't have a lot to add.

Should've stuck with that. Go back to sucking dicks and leave the posting to the coherent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom