Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
This shit looks like an SA thread. For shame.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Why on earth would it have anything like that in the game?

????
Why not? Or did I miss some thread on the 'dex on why armor class or similar systems are suddenly "decline" like that discussion about xp for killing monsters?

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
hamburguesaecqx5.png

Atomic

Augur
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Sawyer really looks like he wants to hide in a hole or something
Haven't you ever been in a crowd of people and all you really wanted is to be left alone with your thoughts? Even if it's people you like there's something disconcerting and tepid about having shallow, brief conversations with them that won't be remembered the next day. Far better to withdraw to your thoughts, or with a friend and speak quietly away from the hubbub. I can't be the only one who feels that way.

Actually I feel like that all the time.

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Fuck the chat is full of retards. Sawyer also looks pissed off.

He tries to answer a question and everybody else is like "WHHOOOOAAAA RANDOM SHIT ABOUT GREEN SHIRT GRRRRLLLL!!"

He's probably thinking "shit, I don't know if I can stand another hour of this"

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Don't be a retard. The point is that instead of talking about the game, they started drinking. And MCA was close to drunk and not tipsy. The fact that he did not manifest like an idiot, it's good.
Cause you need a special structure to resist mixing beer with different brands of vodka, if you know what I mean ;)
You're honestly going to argue with GarfunkeL what drunk is?

MCA had a little too much. He even refused a couple of shots. So, the man knows his limit. Smart.
But of course some retard from Codex knows better. And unless MCA throws his lunch all over the place, it means he is not drunk.
And of course now we will learn the true definition of being drunk, which is applying to each human being in existence.
Could we let it go?
We call you out on your bullshit and you get all :butthurt:.

MCA knows his limit for when he's at an office party doing a fucking webcam feed to thousands of people; if you feel tipsy it's probably a good time to stop.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Why on earth would it have anything like that in the game?

????
Why not? Or did I miss some thread on the 'dex on why armor class or similar systems are suddenly "decline" like that discussion about xp for killing monsters?
Do I really need to explain why THAC0 x AC is a horrible system? in an RPG forums?

Well I am sorry that I liked it and still like it and wanted to have a normal answer to the question

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
God what a gaggle of faggots in the chat and on camera. Nerds and alcohol is a worse combination than Andhaira and a women's studies course.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom