Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Chris Avellone has graciously volunteered to draw a custom troll portrait for you to help raise additional funding towards our last stretch goal target of $3.5m for Big City #2. Chris will number and sign the portrait, write a humorous message to you, and a print will be physically and digitally sent to you. This is a limited run of 30 at a $750 tier (includes all the goods in the $500 tier), so get in quickly.

637d99d3f9a5210af70c1290ac3e1a0b_large.jpg

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
Obsidian streaming Adam playing IWD2 or rather trying to make it work without flickering while all he needs to do is set the 3d hardware acceleration in windows troubleeshoting to 'off'.

Bright future for PE indeed.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
One would guess that they'd try to set up IWD2 in advance. Apparently one would be wrong. Oh well, it's good for a laugh.

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
PE Project Manager min-maxing his party and has a xbox controller on his desk, i will leave you with that PE pledgers.

r00flez !

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I've only seen Fighter and Ranger which are both ok. I recall beating the game pretty easily with a Rogue/Mage/Cleric/Paladin/Ranger/Fighter party.

Pegultagol

Erudite
It would've been nice if Tim or MCA pop in from time to time, even if on some Skype channel, to offer him some salient advice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom