Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Oblivion turns 10 years old

Maldoror

Scholar
Xfire, but it's been dead for a decade or so now
Ah, thanks. That's one that I heard a bit about growing up but never used.

As for your post about Oblivion mods, I find the game fairly enjoyable once I have a mod installed that drops most of the scaled mechanics, like loot and gold rewards. I used Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul for a while when it came out, but I tend to go for fairly vanilla playthroughs these days, sans the types of mod I mentioned, because most of my enjoyment of Oblivion is nostalgia based.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom