Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Oblivion interview at Geek.com

M0RBUS

Augur
Fucking dipshit assholes! OMG!!! :lol:

That's one of the reasons I think Codex is so important in today's gaming industry... There's no middle point, no "neutral" place you can hang about and stuff. Either you read complete fucking shit cocksucking material like this one (and all its derivate) or you read (and post) angry and heated complains about what the industry is! XD That's how I like it, it makes sure there's no way loosers like geek.com will ever win in the long term.

Twinfalls

Erudite
You do realise you joined all of three weeks before him? REAL FAIL.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Kingston said:
New guy trying to impress us. FAIL.

There is no "us" in "Codex". Just an "ex" from "Rex" and a cod, an old word for fool and hoax. And a pronounced lack of "s".

Amasius

Augur
Jasede said:
There is no "us" in "Codex". Just an "ex" from "Rex" and a cod, an old word for fool and hoax. And a pronounced lack of "s".
But there also is an "ode" in "Codex". An ode of rage I guess, but still.

Selenti

Liturgist
Do these people who write for these online gaming websites get paid? If so, how much? I'd much rather write a fluff piece about Oblivion than actually, you know, work.

Unless, of course, they actually expect me to fluff Mr. Hines.

Black

Arcane
Kingston said:
New guy trying to impress us. FAIL.

Oooh, how cute, punny 'oldschool' thinks someone wants to impress HIM.
Wake up, prince.

Amateur

Novice
There are hundreds of hours of gameplay, plus infinite replayability. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of characters who all talk to you and talk amongst themselves. It's like an MMO in many ways. Do you ever see your company going in the MMO direction?

infinite replayability ???!!!!.....

This is madness!!!.....

Fez

Erudite
Don't make VD start another thread about this kind of thing Jasede.

Fez

Erudite
Yes. I wouldn't be too happy about a compliment on your appearance from someone who wants to fuck animals.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Animal-human hybrids!
Animals are yucky, non-sentient and -reek-. And they're fairly stupid too. Goddamnit. I hate animals.

Yes, this includes Pixel, Atrokkus.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jasede said:
Animal-human hybrids!
Animals are yucky, non-sentient and -reek-. And they're fairly stupid too. Goddamnit. I hate animals.

Yes, this includes Pixel, Atrokkus.

I guess it was the Egyptian concept of gods which created furries.
Men and women with animal-heads just couldn't be good for humanity, could they?

Destroid

Arcane
The voice acting is unmatched. Not only are there venerable actors such as Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean, but there are also hundreds to possibly thousands of extras.

LOL

(A quick check of the credits indicates there are nine outside of the single character voices, more than I thought tbh).

Edit for amusing photo of lead designer of Oblivion:

http://www.mobygames.com/images/portraits/large/1083049810-00.jpg

Alas, mobygames does not allow hotlinking.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom