Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Oblivion comes to Japan!

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Nedrah said:
Also, those of you guys who follow the great btb principle (bitch, then buy) sure have some pretty hawt anime mods to look forward to if it's a success.
Axctually, som modders in Japan who have the english version have already made a few saucy pose mods. Perfect for taking screenshots :)

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
RK47 said:
......link plz
bah, most of them aren't straight up ESPs. Just a few minutes ago I just finished adding some into an existing ESP I got them from Spellhold Studios, and even then some of the links might be dead by now.

Check over there if you want (google spellhold studios and it should be the first result-check the "Oblivion Screenshots" section) as I really can't be buggered to hunt them down again :(

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ahzaruuk said:
Check over there if you want (google spellhold studios and it should be the first result-check the "Oblivion Screenshots" section) as I really can't be buggered to hunt them down again :(

The site is offline currently.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
A lot of western games get a good score at Famistutu but still sell like shit. They dont make jap voice overs because no one usually buys westerns games except western people living in japan, so they just have jap subtitles. Japs are racist gooks.

tardtastic

Scholar
Well, 38 out of 40 is pretty "bad" when it comes to accuracy in reviewing. But at least Oblivion wasn't awarded the coveted "super number-a one!!!" rating.

Starwars

Arcane
Bah, no PC release? And I was looking forward to seeing the JPs mod in tentacle sex, a rape minigame and turning all NPCs into lolis.

Müg

Scholar
Lestat said:
Let's see what Famitsu scores are... Oh, they are 10/9/10/9!
I think it's okay, Famitsu has never had the real opportunity to grade a western RPG, and while that is an absurdly high score (only like 7 games have ever gotten 40), at least the market for western rpgs will increase, which could be a good thing.

Müg

Scholar
Admiral jimbob said:
Müg said:
(only like 7 games have ever gotten 40)

Including, however, Nintendogs.
Yes, because it's obviously really really good. That and they got simpering 9 year old girls who had the game for all of 4 days to rate it.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
JarlFrank said:
Ahzaruuk said:

The site is offline currently.
That's why you click the link at the bottom of the page that says "in the meantime, check out the forums"

From Bethblog:

Looking at Amazon sales for Europe, the US, and Japan for last week, it looks like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion continues to be a favorite among gamers world wide. In Japan during its first week, it was the top selling Xbox 36o game.

Over in the Europe, Oblivion comes in at #5 on the Amazon’s UK sales Charts for 360 games, over a year after release.

And stateside, Oblivion on PS3 ranked #5 as well.

The japs must love it. It´s always wise to please your japanese costumers with katanas and shrines in a fantasy game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom