Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mod News NWN Pirates of the Sword Coast released

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"And you are the tireless apologist of same crappy games, so quit whining already."

Last I checked, I'm not the one who makes apologizes for TOEE. R00fles!

NWN is awesome so there is no need to apologize for it.

LONG LIVE NWN!

Shadowstrider

Liturgist
Don't whine because I called you out in your retardedness. You bash Bioware repeatedly yet you spend your money on them over,a nd over again. And, your food analogy is foolish. One needs food to surive; not so for CRPGs. Without food; you die. Without a RPG, it may suck; but you move on and wiat for one to come. Youa re the type of idiot who allows crappy games to be made.

Fool.

Go to dictionary.com, look up whine. If you're going to call people retarded, or fool, you should at least know what the words you're using mean. I didn't whine "because you called me out in [my] retardedness." You're just such an idiotic troll, you're incapable of determining the difference between whine and disproving you and forcing you to resort to ad hominem debate.

I don't "bash BioWare repeatedly," unless saying things like "the original Baldur's Gate is among my favorite games" repeatedly is bashing. My food analogy is nearly flawless, whether or not you need video games to survive has no bearing on that. It adds dramatic flare to the comparison. If I'd said 'Hockey fans won't turn away college hockey games, with the NHL on hiatus' it doesn't really strike a cord as well. Of course, literary devices are beyond 16 year olds, so explaining this to you is pointless.

Three strikes, you're out.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"I don't "bash BioWare repeatedly," unless saying things like "the original Baldur's Gate is among my favorite games" repeatedly is bashing."

Yes, it is. Afterall, I'm a brianwashed BIO fanboy even thoguh I repeatedly say that SOU isn't that good or KOTOR is overrated. But, hey, maybe it's the fact that every second word about BIo out of your mouth is you whining about them.

Go figure.

Anyways, I'm sure you have the next PM preordered that isn't even annoucned yet just so we cna read by you how much it sucks.

Good fun. :D

Shadowstrider

Liturgist
*Chalks up another mark on his big chalk board.*
One more debate where Volourn starts to babble inanely in the face of logic.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
You wouldn't even know logic if it hit you in your face. Afterall, you are idiotic enough to think that KOTOR is a better RPG than JE. Moron. An illogical moron at that.

kosie99

Novice
Taoreich said:
"who is John Galt?"

"This is John Galt speaking. I'm the man who's taken away your victims and thus destroyed your world.
The world will change when you are ready to pronounce this oath:
I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine."

kosie99

Novice
Taoreich said:
"who is John Galt?"

"This is John Galt speaking. I'm the man who's taken away your victims and thus destroyed your world.
The world will change when you are ready to pronounce this oath:
I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom