Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN 1

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
The Dark Heresy thread got me wondering why don't we codexers ever get togheter for play sessions of NWN with a real DM and shit? Could be fun stuff, I'd be up for it.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
racofer said:
I will be the DM, and I will spawn 100 balrogs on you guys out of nowhere!

If I get to play lvl 20 sorcerer they stand no chance. I killed two dragons in one time stop with that dude, balrogs are small time.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Thank you mr. Bumface, I've only ever played it on PWs and the funnest times I had were when a DM was running quests with us and that was with a bunch of boring PC fags imagine a group of codexers going through it

relootz

Scholar
Marcelo you would have more luck in general gaming i think.

Might play too, are we doing NWN1 or 2?

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Numbah 1, but people from GD are more fun zerotol, I think we can get 5 players and a DM here, if we don't I'll start a thread elsewhere.

Liberal

Barely Literate
Lavoisier said:
Liberal, you weren't invited.

Hey brah I was joking :)
You know, we should totally do some LARPing one of these days. Then I can pretend you're a thieving midget/gnome, and shove a steel bar up your rectum until you start spewing blood from the other end. Then wrap you in a package with some horse shit and send it to your mother.

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'd definitely be up for it! I have no experience with this sort of thing though.

denizsi

Arcane
If only there were at least two groups of Codexers working against each other. Otherwise it will be popamole shit.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I've DMed plenty of real D&D games, but never using the NWN DM client. I imagine it would be limiting considering I type slowly.

Korgan

Arbiter
I'd play, sure. Epic levels are boring, though, I'd much prefer the 8-16 range. Good vs Evil III looks fun, I played the second part solo and it's pretty much Battlefield, with lots of NPC footsoldiers and fully customizable PC heroes. There's artillery, horse-fucking (um, mounted combat) and stuff.
Do copies that may have been removed from an inventory work online?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Korgan said:
Do copies that may have been removed from an inventory work online?

Not that NWN1 is expensive right now but I cant be arsed to buy it just for this.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Guise NWN+expansions must be like 5 bucks right now and you can probably buy a digital copy for the cd keys (or not I dunno). The pirated version will not work online but seriously the game is dirt cheap right now.

I liked the idea of having 2 teams working against each other or some shit, but that would be up to whoever would be dming. So right now what we need is people confirming they're interested and can play and a DM so we can settle on what time we'd get together.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Sounds hella fun. Depends on when you're planning to it, however? Gotta get those pesky exams over with first.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Well we'll see who's available now and there will be probably some time spent on planning, either way if you can't make it we can probably add people as we go or something.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I might be persuaded to join in if it isn't at like 2AM my time because all you fags live in Europe.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Isn't Lavoisier brazillian or something? Anyways, I'll check back when exams are over, maybe you've got something up and running then.

Fez

Erudite
I was surprised to see it is not on Steam.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom