Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN 1 runs like shit.

WalterKinde

Scholar
Did Bioware ever undrm those DLC campaigns they were selling?
That required constant online connection. its a shame when they opened up the whole DLC bag of worms i was in support of it.

I don't know the exact technical doohickey of it, but I remember 1) (as mentioned) try switching off reflective water and 2) change your sound settings around, and make sure to slide the 3d audio slider all the way to the left, making it 2d (i think). Try that and see if it works.

DramaticPopcorn

Your thread NWN 1 runs like shit. was moved to a different forum.

Infinitron pls

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom