Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Nostalgic KOTOR 2 Retrospective Podcast at Eurogamer

KidBoogie

Learned
"We hadn't played the original game," Avellone reveals. "LucasArts hadn't signed the contract before we started working on it, so even though we were getting paid for milestones, they didn't want to give anyone a release copy of the game, so we were kind of guessing as to what the first storyline might be like."

They threw together concept art for characters who only might exist, and whipped up a tentative story around them.

I will pay you for a copy of this Chris

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Yeah I did forget to credit NV with the quick draw and rapid reload perks, but really, why would you pick it when your choice is between 50% crit damage, +10% damage bonus etc?
Rapid Reload is a level 2 perk, Run'n'Gun is level 4. There aren't any +damage perks at those levels 'cept the ones that define your sexuality and only affect humans of a certain sex, one that affects animals if you have 30 survival, one that affects insects if you have an int of 4 and 45 survival. Quick draw comes a little late, seemingly because of the reload-exploit. You choose them if they fit your playstyle.
There's hardly any instance where these perks make a shitload of difference.
I took run'n gun and it helped a lot in Vault 34.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom