Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

No Man's Sky

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
There are already 237 mixed revies, but somehow Steam hides them from us.

There are no public reviews for this product in your language
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.

If you'd like to see reviews in additional languages, you can adjust your preferences here

I have enabled everything, even traditional Chinese. Still the same.

Mortmal

Arcane

You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.

If you'd like to see reviews in additional languages, you can adjust your preferences here

I am reading them its either people not being able to start the game, or complaining about terrible performance.Will tell you later if its all true, thanks to steam theres not even a preload.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane

There must be some delay, they're up for me. All I see is red in the recommended reviews D:

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Now they show. Weird.

Adding insult to injury, the terrible performance must be the icing on the cake :lol: The game is not only total shit it also runs like shit.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
  • 95 - 99% : Overhwelmingly Positive
  • 94 - 80% : Very Positive
  • 80 - 99% + few reviews: Positive
  • 70 - 79% : Mostly Positive
  • 40 - 69% : Mixed
  • 20? - 39% : Mostly Negative
  • 0 - 39% + few reviews: Negative
  • 0 - 19% : Very Negative
  • 0 - 19% + many reviews: Overwhelmingly Negative

I believe we can go deeper. Losing ~1 percent every minute D:

Last edited:

Mortmal

Arcane
Well.. so far the game launch and no crash , works flawlessly on my old machine...

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
T4evoWZ.jpg

:lol:

Chamezero

Dear No Man's Sky Haters…

You. Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention.

Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority. I don't feel awkward or anxious playing No Man's Sky around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We No Man's Sky fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up No Man's Sky, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first planet, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
You know what really annoys me ?

That in the hands of the right people, there's an amazing game right there. They don't have to look far, they already exist elsewhere. Add this kind of technology and environment to an Elite like game, and you have something. But Elite would be the easy choice. What I really hoped for is this :

Oh hey look ! A game about exploring a galaxy filled with a lot of planets that are all procedurally generated ! Holy shit ! Plenty of species to interact with and they are all weird as fuck ! Procedural 3D planets made with fractals landing sequences ! Some of these planets have a defence system ? Does that ring a bell ?

Except this game has engaging characters, great atmosphere, and an awesome storyline.

They even made a sequel that was more ambitious

Look at those weird as fuck species, music, and planets. It's a game that back then only the french could fucking do. Weird as fuck, artistically engaging, absolutely mesmerizing and freaking hilarious.
Turns out they couldn't make it totally though. The initial plan was for the species to interact with each other, moving from planet to planet, declaring war, researching technologies. The code for this existed but was disabled in game. It was enabled in the third episode Big Bug Bang, but they really shouldn't have done that considering how broken it was.

Oh hey, do you know what was the goal of that game ? Reach the Big Bang (it involved time travel). Does that seem familiar to another game ?

Can you fucking imagine if No Man's Sky devs had went for this approach ?

Fuck those guys.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Seems like the pc release of no mans sky is an absolute clusterfuck, constant crashes, poor performance, bugs... game is 2.5GB in size but already they release a 5GB patch lol

:nocountryforshitposters:

Mortmal

Arcane
Seems like the pc release of no mans sky is an absolute clusterfuck, constant crashes, poor performance, bugs... game is 2.5GB in size but already they release a 5GB patch lol

:nocountryforshitposters:
So far , not really, no i seen nothing to rage about yet.Zero performance problem on high on my radeon.

Renegen

Arcane
OVERALL: Mostly Negative(3,242 reviews)

d7ef79163cd8d926b66ab5ff7238d475.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom