Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NMA: Surprised Planned

Sol Invictus

Erudite
As opposed to calling PR people 'full of shit' and other stupid insults nobody needs to hear on the news being smart?

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Flink said:
Perhaps the surpise is... That there is no suprise?
Omg META-Cyrpraize1!1!

And Exit, I'm with you on the "calling people FOS on the frontpage" topic, but I think we've talked about it enough already.

Calis

Pensionado
Exitium said:
As opposed to calling PR people 'full of shit' and other stupid insults nobody needs to hear on the news being smart?
Well, at least that post had some news value. I probably would've agreed with you on the "full of shit" issue if you had posted it on the staff forum instead of being a dick about it.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I'd post a response to your comment, Calis, but it would simply drag the dead horse a little further, so I'll refrain.

Let's all eagerly anticipate the surprise, instead.

Avin

Liturgist

anyway, could someone at NMA post at least the reason for the delay?

Seven

Erudite
I changed the goddamned avatar. Would keep it, but then I realized this one looks more like me than that pimp-guy which was the closest match I could find before. And this at least has some moustache and hair, so, to sum up everything and under given circumstances I officially anounce that since now there's nothing coomon between both of us - me and that big-dirty-mouth teenager that can not stand being mixed up with some doubtful person (the....LARP GUY !!!11!1) by avatar. Not that I care but sometimes you just have to be generous.

kthnxbye

Excellent, and good luck with the new avatar. And I didn't really mean to offend; jeesh, I only said that you were an asshole. :wink:

BTW, I'm not a dirty mouth teenager, I'm a dirty mouth adult.

Avin

Liturgist
to be an asshole is kinda good thing at the codex... you could feel offended if they call you "herve" or "cuevas".

mr. lamat

Liturgist
are they all going to lose their internet privelages and shut the fuck up? that'd so be like the best news ever!

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer
Oh well, seven, nothing personal, I just had to offend you in public so I could save my respect [what is left of it] after having changed the avatar. Still, I think this one suits me better, as I said before.

But what is wrong with English nowadays? I realise I am total orc at ENglish compared to your 10th level elvish priest tongue, but still, since when "gay" is not "merry/happ/joyful" or "homosexual" as it was in good ol' past times but "pointless, silly", since when, being called an "asshole" is something OK? I found it pretty offended being called asshole because its not my favourite part of body. You could have called me dick or head, I dunno, I'd be pleased then. But ok, let it be strcmp("asshole in RPGcodex", "OK")==0.

==========
OK, and now off the offtopic. I'd be very happy if that surprise thingie is somehow positivily related to VanBuren/Fallout3/TroikaPA argument. It'd very nice. really. Or otherwise I'd rather pissed off, you freaks. [freak, here, means something else. I still dunno what since I am unfamiliar with English but it definetly is not "asshole" or "gay"]

plin

Liturgist
Seven said:
You little jackass, did I say anything at all related to you? To be quite honest, you're a fucken half-wit who tried to start a flame, but if you notice I ignored you. You're the fucken drama queen of the codex, what do you think that all slights against you are some how coordinated by a greater force? You got shit for brains kid, go find a cock to suck, or go back to sticking your finger in your ass, just so long as the rest of us don't have to be subjected to your intellectual prowess (or lack there-of).

awww, did I strike a nerve? Ahahahaha!

quilla_b

Novice
"Between Saturday and Sunday."

it must be odin's birthday then...or NMA's 10th anniversary...or something like that

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom