Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Tildruin site unveils!

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
We are now recruiting area builders!

Yes, we now have an open invitation so that you can apply for an area building position should you wish to do so. So head here:

http://www2.tildruin.com/forums/thread- ... ts=2#M2561

What does area building mean? You will be designing specific areas from ground up (E.g. cities, wilderness, forest camps etc.). You'll design the overall the layout, the quests, the dialog, the npcs etc. Nanjarii and other area builders provide help (this only happens if you actually make it to the team, the application you do by yourself). Once you've designed it, you must build it using Tildruin's own map editor (again, the masterwork of Shaileijron), test it, tweak it and get it ready for the alpha in September.

Elfinbard

Barely Literate
Hello! I was wondering if there was still a place to look at the lore you guys built. I remember looking at the different races (dwarves and Elves specifically) And was incredibly enchanted with the setting. I went looking for it the other day and my link seems to be broken.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom