Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New screenshot from The Witcher

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
Hi
been lurking for a while, so well hi :D

didn't see it on the codex so here it is:

new screenshot - Sunset

if in your opinion this is not news then ignore this post :)

Fez

Erudite
I remember seeing that same scene before in a screenshot. It's a different angle this time.

Sarvis

Erudite
Fez said:
I remember seeing that same scene before in a screenshot. It's a different angle this time.

Yeah, I think you're right.

Still looks pretty though. Can't believe it's the NWN engine...

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Yes, let's be rude to the developer because we have nothing better to say about his screenshot. :roll:

Get a fucking grip.

troll.jpg

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Don't take it so personal aka Get a fucking grip!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"NWN OC sucks.

Get a fucking grip."

OMG OMG You just did not say that! This means war you FUCK FACE! WAR YOU FUCKING MORON! FUCK FUCK FUCK!

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

In other words, get a grip, dude!

Fez

Erudite
Found half a turd in your cornflakes this morning, Ex?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Don't eat cornflakes or any cereal. Beside,s this is FUN seeing poor Exitium have a cow in 2 different threads at the same time.

R00fles!

Fez

Erudite
Indeed. I think someone needs to dry his eyes.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Outpost.com.

Currently we estimate your item to be in stock on <4/28/05>. However we cannot guarantee that date as manufacturers occasionally experience delays in shipping their products. We recommend that you check back with us on or shortly after this date to verify your order status. We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Regards,
Jason I

Outpost.com
1-877-OUTPOST (688-7678) - Toll Free
1-860-927-2050
1-860-927-8600 FAX

MrSmileyFaceDude

Bethesda Game Studios
Developer
Pretty!

And to think people doubted me when I said "Oblivion HAS to have outstanding graphics just to fit in..."

Hory

Erudite
Stop showing us lame graphics of your 1-year span developed games, damn it. OMG we have 39257u23905782039582395 polys in this picture, the game will rule so much. If you don't care about deep gameplay go and advertise them somewhere else like gamefags.This isn't the 3ds max gallery.. how about showing a script for a conversation that's longer than 10 replies?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
" how about showing a script for a conversation that's longer than 10 replies? "

That's how you measure RPGness? Wow! Even FO loses that battle the majority of the time!

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
Hory said:
Stop showing us lame graphics of your 1-year span developed games, damn it
I'm not making the game. I just posted the info (so you're lazy ass could press the link and say: "omg omg 3dsmax sucks, stupid scripts r0x") u fag. Btw, bitching about too good graphics is just lame. Get a graphic card with pixel shader, it will do you good.
:lol:

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Exitium said:
With every other hugely anticipated RPG.
OMFG! D00D! WTF? GUIOLD WARS IS SO NUTO A FUCKING RPG!@!!!1!1111111!!! FUCKING ACTION GAME WITH STATS, LOLOLOL! WTF ARE WE FUCKIUNG COVERING THIS GAME, D-00D?

Hory

Erudite
bitching about too good graphics is just lame.
No, it's not... the better the graphics, the worse everything else. But why am I arguing with someone who's first advice is "G3T PIXESL SHADERS THEY RULEZ" (the quote may not be 100% exact).

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Text based games are the BESTAST GAEMZ EVAR. Let's go play Zork, everyone. BEST GAEM EVAR.

Reminds me of the time someone said he wouldn't be buying Guild Wars because the graphics were too good. :roll:

It's like not wanting to watch a new movie and sticking to something from the 1920s because watching a movie in color detracts from that awesome storyline.

Fez

Erudite
Like Schindler's List?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom