Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New ME3 details

racofer

Thread Incliner
Not loyalty of people, but loyalty of races. Less focus on building loyalty with squad members and more on the various races. So expect previous loyalty and decisions to play a part in this.

What did I say? WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY!?!

The Normandy will be upgraded by the Systems Alliance, so resource gathering for the ship is not likely this time.

Replaced by new mini-game.

The geth quarian conflict will be concluded.

This is just like that thing racofer was talking about.

Seems Cerberus will be a full blown antagonist and not possible to align with in ME3.

My guess is Cerberus holds the key to defeating the Reapers. So you will have that initial gameplay moment on Earth with the Reaper invasion, Shepard escapes the planet and starts his campaign to save humanity. All missions will consist finding four ancient devices of knowledge/power (which are in Cerberus' possession). Then you launch on the suicide mission on earth where you must enter the Reaper Commander of Doom, which is larger than every other Reaper, insert the shutdown device on him which will disable/explode every Reaper everywhere.

They have DECIDED about whether you’ll get to see Tali’s face or not.

You must let her die to see her face, otherwise, no deal.

ME3 will make you cry!

Moar bloom?

Heavy melee will pretty much always kill a target, but defensive factors like armor, barriers and shields will affect the outcome. Also don’t try to melee an Atlas mech.

Rock - paper- scissor gameplay mechanics like in ME2.

The choices you make in the trial at the beginning of ME3 will set the tone for the future in the game.

My guess is this trial will set all variables from the events from the previous games for first time players. Worst case scenario, you will be allowed to change the events of previous games because it would be too hardcore for the player to be punished now for something he did in 2007.

Indoctrination seem to play a role in ME3, possibly including party members.

Loyalty and Paragon/Renegade stupid dialog will define your party member's faith with one line of dialog.

Miranda: Shepard... y-you will surrender and embrace Harbinger!

Shepard: [PARAGON] Miranda. Remember when I stopped you from killing Niket?

Miranda: Y-yes... you're r-right! Save your tricks, Harbinger! I know where my loyalty stands!

Same deal for other party members.

You have a lot more romance options in ME3. Possibly not limited to party members.

Finally I will be able to tap those Asari dancers' asses!

Shepard’s SPECTRE status will play part in ME3 and change things if you had the status reinstated in ME2.

1) "I'm commander Shepard, Citadel SPECTRE."

2) "I'm commander Shepard, Alliance Military."

Normandy will be the SR-2 with an Alliance paint and some redesigned interiors. Joker will apparently be happy with it.

You can buy decoration themes from various sellers across the galaxy.

How many team mates you speak to at the same time aboard the Normandy depends on the context of the missions.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean!?

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
racofer said:
Normandy will be the SR-2 with an Alliance paint and some redesigned interiors. Joker will apparently be happy with it.

You can buy decoration themes from various sellers across the galaxy.
No no, it will be paid DLC, exclusively on Origin.

Pay $14,99 and get an Asari art fag deco including new commentary from EDI and Joker.

circ

Arcane
racofer said:
My guess is Cerberus holds the key to defeating the Reapers. So you will have that initial gameplay moment on Earth with the Reaper invasion, Shepard escapes the planet and starts his campaign to save humanity.
Earth will consist of three cloned corridors and a dozen crates.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
circ said:
Earth will consist of three cloned corridors and a dozen crates.

AN OVERLY COMPLEX EARTH WOULD BE A BARRIER TO ENTRY

BIOWARE HAS REDESIGNED EARTH TO BE ACCESSIBLE FOR A BROAD AUDIENCE

Dr Ray Muzyka - We are certain that the innovative new earth will please both old and new fans alike blarg cocks in my brain more cocks

racofer

Thread Incliner
Jaesun said:
Anyways, what is this thread about?

This is a thread about...

23qyvc0.jpg

SHEPARDS!!

:yeah: :yeah:

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
I just checked and there's no rule34 of stuff having sex with the Bioware logo

RACOFER BRO YOU KNOW WHAT MUST BE DONE

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Thank God I made a character for myself. I couldn't bear the asshole look of the original Shepherd.

Coyote

Arcane
racofer said:
The choices you make in the trial at the beginning of ME3 will set the tone for the future in the game.

My guess is this trial will set all variables from the events from the previous games for first time players. Worst case scenario, you will be allowed to change the events of previous games because it would be too hardcore for the player to be punished now for something he did in 2007.

Oh racofer, you optimist. "Punished"? That would imply that the choices from the previous games have consequences in the first place.

(Also, didn't ME2 already allow you to do that? Alter the choices you had made in the previous game via an early-game dialogue, that is.)

They have DECIDED about whether you’ll get to see Tali’s face or not.

You must let her die to see her face, otherwise, no deal.

I would absolutely love it if Tali died as a direct result of choosing to bone her in ME2. It would be both lore-consistent and a greater trolling of their fanbase than any Codexer could ever hope to enact.

Bioware: "Hey Talimancers! You know that saying, 'You always kill the one you love'? Well... :smug:"

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
What the fuck you could bone Tali in ME2? How? I'm almost afraid of googling it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom