Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New ME3 details

Flubby

Novice
I will inquire

I have not played this but I will inquire in the post you provide.

Thank you for assisstence :thumbsup:

Stinger

Arcane
They are considering an Uber achievement for all three games. What that is exactly is they don’t know, but they want to reward their long term fans.

Last time Bioware rewarded their long term fans they gave people who bought DA2 a free copy of ME2...because hey, long term fans never actually bought ME2.

Joker-EDI romance is being “looked at”.

Oh for fucks sake.

Romance between Joker and Shepard is a case of “you have to play it to see it”.

Oh FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Seems Cerberus will be a full blown antagonist and not possible to align with in ME3.

Yeah bitches! No varying choices for you! Also sucks to be whoever actually sided with Cerb in ME2 and thought that'd actually lead to a different outcome.

They have DECIDED about whether you’ll get to see Tali’s face or not.

Oh cut the crap, we all know that you'll get to see Tali's face...come on you caved into demands for a JokerXEDI romance- no way are you going to be able to resist the pressure of those bloody Talimancers. Also we all know Tali will be "gorgeous".

James Vega’s voice actor will be announced really soon and is apparently a closely guarded secret, since he’s really awesome.

We all know what happened the last time bioware said something was awesome. Clearly he's geared towards the CoD crowd as if the Fauxhawk wasn't obvious enough.

You have a lot more romance options in ME3. Possibly not limited to party members.

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE CAN BIOWARE NOT GO FOR 2 MINUTES WITHOUT BRINGING UP THE GOD DAMN ROMANCES?!

Miranda will be back and has unfinished business with Shepard.

Yes....'business'

Normandy will be the SR-2 with an Alliance paint and some redesigned interiors. Joker will apparently be happy with it.

I'm sure he'll also be delighted with the new...'implants' EDI has.

Tell us what you think of the game

:x

Stinger

Arcane
I believe she's actually infertile or something....at least, I remember Biowhores everywhere (who weren't already Talimancers) raging about how they can't have wonderful genetically perfect children and live happily ever after.

eugene2k

Novice
Last time Bioware rewarded their long term fans they gave people who bought DA2 a free copy of ME2
I'm pretty sure it was the other way around. That is fans of ME had a way to buy ME2 and get free shit in the form of DA2.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
There may be a ‘special’ import for saves where Shepard died. The interest is clearly too big for them to simply ignore such a treat.
GHOST SHEPARD?!/?111
Romance between Joker and Shepard is a case of “you have to play it to see it”.

Joker-EDI romance is being “looked at”.
Ghost-Cripple-Robot love triangle??! Oh god Bioware just take my money pleeaaseee!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Baron

Arcane
You can't romance Joker, he's a fucking cripple! Shepherd would have to splay his poor ruined legs and bend him over the navigational console. The Normandy would probably launch plasma torpedos into random space every time Joker's head slammed into the interface.

Project: Eternity
Baron said:
You can't romance Joker, he's a fucking cripple! Shepherd would have to splay his poor ruined legs and bend him over the navigational console. The Normandy would probably launch plasma torpedos into random space every time Joker's head slammed into the interface.

I've read that fanfic.

Angthoron

Arcane
Freelance Henchman said:
Baron said:

I've read that fanfic.

There's a fanfic like that? The world is diseased.

Spyronoid

Novice
psc___shepard_and_joker_by_aimo-d32ue2l.jpg

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
ROMANCE QTE COMBAT FINALE WHERE SHEPHERD TANGLES IN A DEADLY MATING RITUAL WITH THE REAVER QUEEN (who is a hot cyborg babe with giganto milk melons) AND LITERALLY HAS TO FUCK HER BRAINS OUT

Captain Shrek

meanwhileInPoland said:
fucking romances. everywhere. if thats they main concern in me3 i am done with that game :x

Shame on you for having to do something with it until today.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Menckenstein said:
ROMANCE QTE COMBAT FINALE WHERE SHEPHERD TANGLES IN A DEADLY MATING RITUAL WITH THE REAVER QUEEN (who is a hot cyborg babe with giganto milk melons) AND LITERALLY HAS TO FUCK HER BRAINS OUT
OMG I tried to imagine this and my brain almost stopped working. :retarded:

Dantus12

Educated
Menckenstein said:

You mean Reaper Queen?
You haven't visited BSN apparently.

THOOOOSE TENTACLES.
Ever heard of Tentacle Erotica, they had a thing for the Hanar.?
They where in awe by BIO's epic writing in the lines:
"Enkindle This"

:D
---------------------

Not loyalty of people, but loyalty of races. Less focus on building loyalty with squad members and more on the various races. So expect previous loyalty and decisions to play a part in this.

Yall are thinking too small. Boning party members? No, boning entire races.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom