Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Fallout 3 DLC: Abducted by aliens, cuz why the fuck not?

Silellak

Cipher
Bethesda announced two new pieces of DLC for Fallout 3:

Point Lookout – Explore a massive new swampland area filled with new quests and content.

Mothership Zeta – The aliens have returned, and they’re pissed. Experience an alien abduction first hand and find out if you’re tough enough to survive.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/new...-dlc-releases-planned-for-all-three-platforms

Get abducted by the aliens, for the lolz.

Visit a giant swamp, because...we're out of ideas? I guess?

Milk that franchise, Bethesda. MILK IT GOOD.

Silellak

Cipher
Squirly said:
Why the aliens?

Why?

Just imagine all the potential, hilarious probing-related jokes. Clearly, you are far too short-sighted to see the Big Picture. We could even have a "Got Probed!" perk, that...I don't know...keeps your alien blaster rifle (DLC WEAPON ONLY) from degrading. Or something.

sheek said:
Sounds cool actually.

dumbfuck.gif

Micmu

Magister
Predictable[/yuri] was the first thing that came to my mind, too.

Next: time travel

Gotta love their "Fallout" DLC platform.

Starwars

Arcane
Maybe someday they'll drop so far into the awful that they'll actually come out in the awesome.

Silellak

Cipher
micmu said:
Predictable[/yuri] was the first thing that came to my mind, too.

Next: time travel

Gotta love their "Fallout" DLC platform.

Fallout 3: The Doctor.

Encounter the famous Doctor Who and travel through time, battling strange new foes and perhaps even earning the keys to a certain police box-shaped time machine!

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
St. Toxic said:
Swamp v.s Aliens -- which is better and why?

Discuss!!!
How about getting raped by aliens IN the swamp.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom