Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New era of japanese popamoles incoming

Black

Arcane
Evil space ruskies
Good and peaceful Earth Amerikkans.
Master chiefs, err, spartans, err, whatever, all spehs mahreens are the same.
Cover system probably with regenerating health.
On consoles.
Gee, I'm getting this feeling it'll be terrible but I dunno why!!

KalosKagathos

Learned
I tried the demo level, and while regular battles are typical popamole, the cover is destructible and the boss had a laser beam attack that flat out ignored it. It really does put an emphasis on mobility, but I'm not a fan of shooters in general, so I doubt I'll buy it.

Nex

Cipher
Mangoose said:
Actually the gameplay at the end of the trailer looked kinda interesting, but then I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aswf37_pQLE

Popamole + Bullet time lolol

Good lord.

Why do people even bother to play shit like this. SPEND THE MONEY ON MAKING IT INTO A PROPER SHOOTER FFS

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom