Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information New Codex Eternity Rewards: In-game Presence, Chris Avellone Trolls and Signatures

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DU, can you reveal the nicks of those who donated huge amounts?
Everyone who donated is in the list of donors in the original article, linked from the donation widget on the front page.

Please see posts above, @DarkUnderpants, can you confirm if we'll be holding a competition to decide what the party/locale will be when we liaise with Obshit?
Yes.

maverick

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
DU, can you reveal the nicks of those who donated huge amounts? I am a bit astounded there are well off ppl here, and I wanna know if they are regulars. Sure they are probably using momy's credit card, but still...

Huh... what's the problem with that? Not everyone in the codex is a no-life basement dweller. Some people actually have day jobs and pay their bills every month...

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Heh, and DU was going to close this days ago....still waiting for the last minute to decide whether I will fall in the KS or Codex camp. Both the Collectors Box at KS and being an item and getting an MCA troll is tempting, but I can only go for one. Actually I can't really go for any but without the cold gaze of Sauron my lovely wife upon me I can do as I damn well please!....yeah....really....

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DU, where is your race traitor tag?
I haven't contributed. :smug:

button.gif

MCA
The Inn reward for example, could be like the cafe of broken dreams in Fallout 2, which worked as a random encounter.

Cafe of Broken Dreams was a fucking joke that shouldn't have existed. Fallout 2 was a fucking nightmare in this regard. Fanservice references in so many fucking corners.

PE better not be like that.

MCA
Incidentally, all this name-dropping is going to get stupidly retarded at some point.
it could be a mini location where the codex party hangs out. marker of an epic battle between two sides and the names being the list of the fallen, whose graves are now being robbed by the codexian party or something.

That is an idea to remember for the eventual thread to decide on the specifics of the Codexian adventurers party, sans the grave the thing.

ironyuri

The Inn reward for example, could be like the cafe of broken dreams in Fallout 2, which worked as a random encounter.

Cafe of Broken Dreams was a fucking joke that shouldn't have existed. Fallout 2 was a fucking nightmare in this regard. Fanservice references in so many fucking corners.

cool story bro. there was a chance you'd never see those encounters during your fallout 2 run, only the run of the mill ones. not my fault you have assburgers and specifically searched them out to hate them some more.

MCA
Heh, and DU was going to close this days ago....still waiting for the last minute to decide whether I will fall in the KS or Codex camp. Both the Collectors Box at KS and being an item and getting an MCA troll is tempting, but I can only go for one. Actually I can't really go for any but without the cold gaze of Sauron my lovely wife upon me I can do as I damn well please!....yeah....really....

Emasculated manbitch. I would feel sorry for you but you are an embarrassment to the master gender so I won't.

MCA

cool story bro. there was a chance you'd never see those encounters during your fallout 2 run, only the run of the mill ones. not my fault you have assburgers and specifically searched them out to hate them some more.

Frequency of running into retarded shit doesn't affect just how retarded shit something is. It's still retarded shit in the end. For Retards By Retards(tm).

ironyuri

Frequency of running into retarded shit doesn't affect just how retarded shit something is. It's still retarded shit in the end. For Retards By Retards(tm).

sounds like you just gave an accurate description of your posts on codex.

:smug:

ps. checkmate.

MCA
Whatever you say, Johnny.

Anyway, I'd rather the Codexian adventurers not be a "special encounter" the way special encounters worked in FO1/2. Maybe could be made to be a "roaming" group of adventurers, with a chance to encounter them just about anywhere. Unless someone suggested a brilliant backdrop for a special encounter.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Remember when vots claimed P:E would never ever ever reach 3 million dollars?

:troll:

MCA
Remember when vots claimed P:E would never ever ever reach 3 million dollars?

:troll:

Well, it will never reach $3.5M now, will it? Of course it won't.

But it feels good to be proven if only for once. I'd like Obsidian to make the best game they could for me to play which I will buy during a GOG/Steam discount, probably roughly half the price.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, it will never reach $3.5M now, will it? Of course it won't.

But it feels good to be proven if only for once. I'd like Obsidian to make the best game they could for me to play which I will buy during a GOG/Steam discount, probably roughly half the price.

Quoted for posterity.

Project: Eternity
If I give 1$ to codex fundraiser will I get "Race Traitor" tag? Or is there minimum amount for it too?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom