Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News New Arc Line is an upcoming steampunk fantasy RPG inspired by Arcanum

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
The Wall just linked all the stuff you like

attracted u like a magnet lol
I was attracted to the thread by a preview of an Arcanum inspired game.

Instead I found the usual retards here, mumbling about black vikings and bestiality.

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
I hate Americans so goddamn much. first five seconds of the trailer feels like a vulgar advert for a vulgar theme park, which is perhaps intentional but is NOT A COMPELLING SETTING
just lmao if devs are kroids and this is the level of kwan cocksucking they do, copying the style of shitty tv commercials complete with retarded pop music
No rpg trailer should contain the words "unconditional respect for human rights". EVER

Stanislavsky

Novice
Looks really cool! Waiting for it.
Also, someone said that we can't wishlist it, but now I am able to do it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom