Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Beamdog's final enhancement - now with new premium modules

d1nolore

Savant
When I talk NWN my mind is 80% multiplayer

What you think doesn't count for Jack, though. You are a literal nothing in this sphere; a non-entity. OTOH, someone whose word counts for something.

that was what it was mainly designed for.

Again, it's not the only way NWN evolved. I've covered this extensively.

Never played ToEE, my brother owned it but he never recommended it.

Then he is an idiot, too.

I never said NWN wasn't good for singleplayer, just I mainly enjoyed it for multiplayer. Thus I missed where you were specifically mentioning single player.

My brother said ToEE had some cool features but it was kind of short and just ended when you though it might continue and that it focussed around mainly one dungeon. Never inspired me to play it.

But thanks for the insight, you make a lot of well thought out points about ToEE, maybe I'll give it a shot.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
I never said NWN wasn't good for singleplayer, just I mainly enjoyed it for multiplayer. Thus I missed where you were specifically mentioning single player.

Yes, because all you think of is MP, it blinded you to text that reads SP, which is there as clear as day for anyone who has eyes that can see.

But thanks for the insight, you make a lot of well thought out points about ToEE, maybe I'll give it a shot.

I don't care what you do. You are a known shitposter.

d1nolore

Savant

Yes, because all you think of is MP, it blinded you to text that reads SP, which is there as clear as day for anyone who has eyes that can see.

I don't care what you do. You are a known shitposter.

Yes I was admitting I missed the context about single player.

I don't think I'm a shitposter, my posts are pretty decent. You're the moody shitposter who got banned from the beamdog forums for losing your shit.

:smug:

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
You're the moody shitposter who got banned from the beamdog forums for losing your shit.

Do you think I regret calling for my ban as a commentator whose write-ups are well-read?

With each post you solidify your shitposter status.

d1nolore

Savant
You're the moody shitposter who got banned from the beamdog forums for losing your shit.

Do you think I regret calling for my ban as a commentator whose write-ups are well-read?

With each post, you solidify your shitposter status.

I think you should regret it. However I don't know if you have the foresight to realise the error. I read some of the thread but can't even remember or barely recognised the comments that set you off. I've no idea why you felt the need to go nuclear on a "non-entity".

Maybe try a meditation class or deep breathing. You're like a real life Adam Sandler character, which is actually quite entertaining, to watch.

:o

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I still play NWN to this day as it's (IMO) the best way to DM & play online table-top while focusing on the narrative and making combat not bog down the entire session so I am looking forward to a facelift, as much as I hate Beamdog.

d1nolore

Savant
I think you should regret it.

Why?

Because you are a content creator. You have a growing following. When people, including your current readers, read your posts its going to turn a lot of people off. Also your readers are heavily invested in the d&d RPG realm and by shutting down that avenue you are limiting the content you will provide. You've already made up your mind to trash EE without it hardly even progressing.

Its certainly not helping you in any way.

If you wanted you could progress your blog a lot further.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
The Beamdog forums aren't the entirety of the D&D RPG fan-base, nor are they all that interested in in-depth discussion on the subject. They are more into talking about each other's feelings, "opening up about their personal problems" and "providing safe spaces for nurturing and caring".

d1nolore

Savant
The Beamdog forums aren't the entirety of the D&D RPG fan-base, nor are they all that interested in in-depth discussion on the subject. They are more into talking about each other's feelings and "providing safe spaces for nurturing and caring".

They are a large part of the NWN:ee community. You can spin it however you want with safe spaces claims. But Beamdog sells products(less so their own products) and their forum is there to help promote them and their products. So why in the world would they want forum members insulting each other and taking a dump in their punch bowl?

Why go around giving yourself a bad name pointlessly.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Please list off your top 10 favorite games of the last five years so I can explain why you are retarded and childish.

Sorry man, but I haven't played any games released the last five years.
Anyway, the burden of proof is on your side, calling my taste "childish".

You fucking kids never cease to amaze me in how easy it is. Thank you.

Isn't it funny how this parasite retard is always claiming victory whenever he is proven to be a fucktard with no arguments ?

-Durr tell me ur favurite gaems in 5 years to tell you why ur retarded
-Didn't play any games from the last 5 years
-loooaoaalalaolo i win looaaaalaol

What a pathetic worm.

Isn't it funny how actual retards didn't think I won? Its clear as day for sane people of normal or higher intelligence.

How do you function in real life? You have to wear a helmet all the time, don't you?

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
They are a large part of the NWN:ee community. You can spin it however you want with safe spaces claims. But Beamdog sells products(less so their own products) and their forum is there to help promote them and their products. So why in the world would they want forum members insulting each other and taking a dump in their punch bowl?

I'm not spinning it, those are almost direct quotes from one of their moderators. Their forums are an echo chamber where nothing can really be discussed because of that, especially if you are going against the popular "narrative".

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Just a few points:

NWN fans will end up on my blog whether they like me or not. Content is king.

I cover Infinity, Aurora and Electron. Plus, other Renaissance RPGs besides. My blog is already multi-avenued. NWN:EE is nothing. Traffic I get related to Aurora is but a drop in the ocean compared to what I get organically from Google in relation to Infinity.

Shutting out the Beamdog rabble is advantageous from every angle. No one wants smelly peasants around.

Blog will go from strength to strength whether NWN:EE crashes and burns or not.

Laughable you think I wouldn't have considered things before flaming that admin. It was a slow build-up of contempt, not sudden bitch-mode. If you read my blog and posts on Beamdog boards, you could have seen it coming.

Guess it's actually you who lacks foresight?

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Isn't it funny how actual retards didn't think I won? Its clear as day for sane people of normal or higher intelligence.

t6eHb46.jpg

d1nolore

Savant

I'm not spinning it, those are almost direct quotes from one of their moderators. Their forums are an echo chamber where nothing can be really be discussed because of that, especially if you are going against the popular "narrative".

I highly doubt that's true that nothing can be discussed. There's a big difference between " nothing can be discussed" and fanboys shooting you down all the time. There are always reasonable people to discuss things with, just lay out your case/opinions and skip the fanboy rhetoric.

Why not just lay out your facts or opinion and promote your blog.

d1nolore

Savant
Just a few points:

NWN fans will end up on my blog whether they like me or not. Content is king.

I cover Infinity, Aurora and Electron. Plus, other Renaissance RPGs besides. My blog is already multi-avenued. NWN:EE is nothing. Traffic I get related to Aurora is but a drop in the ocean compared to what I get organically from Google in relation to Infinity.

Shutting out the Beamdog rabble is advantageous from every angle. No one wants smelly peasants around.

Blog will go from strength to strength whether NWN:EE crashes and burns or not.

Laughable you think I wouldn't have considered things before flaming that admin. It was a slow build-up of contempt, not sudden bitch-mode. If you read my blog and posts on Beamdog boards, you could have seen it coming.

Guess it's actually you who lacks foresight?

Maybe. But you didn't exactly go out on your Shield or die for a noble cause. You just lost your shit and insulted some of the users, which implies lack of control.

And if you want to put out content why sour yourself with developers(or patchers in Beamdogs case)?

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
You are boring me now. Go and post on the Beamdog boards, with all the other 'tards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom