Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Never Forget the Great Wager AKA Metro Gonna Eat Some Butt

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...rump-discuss-111.101527/page-362#post-4434545

Wanna bet some brofists?
All in for Trump.
I'll pick hillary.
I'll bet 1350 fists on Trump.

Summoning DarkUnderlord to weigh in on bet validity before this goes any further.
I will accept brofist bets on who becomes the next President of the United States.
I will do a ban bet with Mastermind that Trump loses in the general election. If and only if it's actually enforced. Previous ban bets ended up with 'oh QQ let him back.'

I'll match your bet Metro, if Mastermind is too chickenshit to back up Trump, I will.

If Trump loses the general election give me the ban of a lifetime, if Trump wins, ban Metro.

I might not be the hero you want Codex, but I'm the one you're gettin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know why that last part wasn't in quotes but whatever. Metro, you my bitch.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...rump-discuss-111.101527/page-362#post-4434545

Wanna bet some brofists?
All in for Trump.
I'll pick hillary.

Summoning DarkUnderlord to weigh in on bet validity before this goes any further.
I will accept brofist bets on who becomes the next President of the United States.
I will do a ban bet with Mastermind that Trump loses in the general election. If and only if it's actually enforced. Previous ban bets ended up with 'oh QQ let him back.'

I'll match your bet Metro, if Mastermind is too chickenshit to back up Trump, I will.

If Trump loses the general election give me the ban of a lifetime, if Trump wins, ban Metro.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know why that last part wasn't in quotes but whatever. Metro, you my bitch.
Brofists only. No ban bets.

A user named cat

Some vaginal blood-covered SJW is going to assassinate Trump before this is all said and done. Hillary is going to win, there is no point in this retarded election race.

Severian Silk

Trump will touch a minority and shrivel up like in Wizard of Oz.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor

Wanna bet some brofists?
All in for Trump.
I'll pick hillary.

I offered the bet to Mastermind, not you.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Uh... my point was to get Mastermind banned. How exactly does making a bet with you accomplish that?

Trotsky

Arcane
I had forgotten this wager but only DarkUnderlord can certify whether it still stands and on what terms.

In the case of AngryEddy vs Metro what does the honorable forum administrator DarkUnderlord decide?

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Wanna bet some brofists?
All in for Trump.
I'll pick hillary.

I offered the bet to Mastermind, not you.

I'll take a bet but you're worthless and I don't give a shit about banning you. I want something valuable. Like money. Shitlery wins, I get banned. Trump wins, I get 300 dollars. Obviously the money should be placed in escrow before the bet is declared valid.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Sure, just put up $300 yourself. If you want money, you gotta risk some of your own, son. Not that I'd trust anyone here to hold the money in 'escrow.'

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Nope. I put up a ban like you originally requested. You don't get to change your own offer.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Why would I put up $300 when I carry all the risk you simply reneg and come back under another alt? My original offer stands.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Why would I put up $300 when I carry all the risk you simply reneg and come back under another alt? My original offer stands.

I won't come back but if you're worried just have DU ban any alt I make.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Considering DU said:

Brofists only. No ban bets.

I doubt I could get him to enforce that. Look, kid, you're adorable. I get that this is your only place for social interaction which is sad for someone at your tender age. But I implore, don't become another burnout like jcd.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom