Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Never Again (fictional story)

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Just for the record, I still intend to write up my second ever fanfiction story, aka the zombie kitten adventure pt 2. I'm just waiting for inspiration to arrive; should be anytime now.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
King Galaflax: Have you retrieved the scepter of wuxulthatheron?

Thief of Mundalfin's Shadow 1: Your highness the scepter was guarded by a demon of Xunthrusawjilili, we could not get past the beast, it killed 3 of our men with its shadow fire breath.

Thief of Mundalfin's Shadow 2: You sent us on a suicide missio-

King Galaflax: I don't recall asking your opinion Thief of Mundalfin's Shadow 2

Thief of Mundalfin's Shadow 2: Please forgive me your eminence I didn't mean to-*pimp pimp*

the pimp sound is a silenced gunshot

Dragoon

Educated
I don't like any of you

Hmm, we could make a rule 34 version of these stories. Would this help?:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

Yes

raw

We could use this for starters, with some speech, thinking or quotation bubble. Because this scene could potentially look very kinky. :bounce:

ei0pTfE.jpg

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

"Wait, what were the orders? Rape the wolves, kill the girl, make it look like an accident? I think I must've taken a wrong turn, at some point. Oh well..." *walks away whistling innocently*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom