Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie Nemire - a Turn Based Tactical RPG

vitellus

the irascible
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

anyone else know anything at all about this? i've only seen it mentioned in the upcoming thread, but there was no thread and no information. the website link on steam leads to their discord, where there's (at the time of this posting) literally eight people and one bot, but in the discord the dev seems to indicate the te core of the game is done and has been at it for about three years. the dev says he's got a programmer education and is in the IT field, with nu-xcom and darkest dungeon being his main source of inspiration.

Last edited by a moderator:

gorgyh

Arcane
Developer
Hey, I'm the dev, the game is in polishing state now. For a few months now I can't handle developing and marketing at the same time due to becoming a dad. So now my focus is development, and once I'm done I'll start showing more stuff. It will release Q1 2024. Ask me for details here or on discord, I'll try to answer as much as I can

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Congrats on the release! At work now, but will check it out!

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Interesting premise, screenshots look neat, not too expensive. Bought, will give it a go when I get some free time.

Spike

Educated
Sad that it always have to be "medieval" fantasy world but i guess it's what sells. Other than that, it might be worth a look.
That is not sad at all whatsoever in the least.
EDIT: Looks cool, dev. WL'd because I'm a broke azz mofugga.
EDIT 2: Oh, it's less than a sub sandwich. I grabbed it.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Wishlisted for now. Anyone had the time to play through it? Always skeptical about "tactical" combat until I hear first hand experience

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Sad that it always have to be "medieval" fantasy world but i guess it's what sells. Other than that, it might be worth a look.
That is not sad at all whatsoever in the least.
EDIT: Looks cool, dev. WL'd because I'm a broke azz mofugga.
EDIT 2: Oh, it's less than a sub sandwich. I grabbed it.
There are people out there who like a change from time to time. They are weirdos, I know.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom