Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nahlakh and Natuk

draylyn

Novice
2 questions. cant find these things as proudfoots site links are broken/no longer supported for them..

cant find download for the nahlakh hint book

proudfoots site no longer has working link for natuk 1.30
ive found versions of 1.27 at a couple places on net but none for 1.30
other than the now not working link from proundfoots page

any help with either or both would be appreciated

draylyn

Novice
i didnt say the page doesnt work nor did i say the spells list doesnt
i said the download natuk1.30 does not work! try it... see???
and the nahlakh hint book link on proundfoots page also doesnt work..
you can see the page but the links are broken for those downloads i mentioned
hence my asking about alternate sources

ShaggyMoose

Savant
I have most of the Nahlakh files including the hint book and v1.30. If someone has somewhere useful to host them permanently, let me know. Otherwise, I can host them temporarily for Codexians.

Unfortunately, Tom never really fixed his site after it crashed.

:despair:

Martyr

Arcane
I have most of the Nahlakh files including the hint book and v1.30. If someone has somewhere useful to host them permanently, let me know. Otherwise, I can host them temporarily for Codexians.

you could upload them to archive.org
many "lost and forgotten" games are hosted there, like Aleshar.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer

Haha! Exactly where I was going to stuff this. That has the hintbook too? If not send me a link to it.

Yeah, just need that hintbook now to upload.

Gandalf

Arbiter

Haha! Exactly where I was going to stuff this. That has the hintbook too? If not send me a link to it.

Nahlakh's hintbook:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/11y4jftlbyee7i9/nahlakh_hintbook.zip/file

Nahlakh 1.30:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/f8oot0fzyi0ivw4/nahlakh130.exe/file

Gandalf

Arbiter

Nahlakh's hintbook:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/11y4jftlbyee7i9/nahlakh_hintbook.zip/file

Nahlakh 1.30:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/f8oot0fzyi0ivw4/nahlakh130.exe/file
Better looking demon map for hintbook (click to unblur it):
SdYxPhA.jpeg

draylyn

Novice
btw anyone know how to window mode natuk? in win 10 i did it once by accident but have no idea how i did it LOL but it would be good to be able to play it and have part of monitor avalible especially when doing shops load,, steal reload..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom