Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

Grimoire content is back.

This kind of obsession over a GAME that has been out SIX years qualifies as real mental illness, Baxander.

Didn't you confess to being on a cocktail of SSRIs at one point, Baxander? I've never been treated by a psychologist for any condition and never taken any prescription medication of any kind in 60 years. Are you sure you know what schizophrenia is? It's accompanied by a whole host of hysterical, crazy madness and obsessive compulsive behaviors ... just like the fantasy world you have had in your mind for six years about this COMPUTER GAME. I get the feeling you are well known to local police and likely have been locked up more than a few times.

Do you know I am in the United States? I'm one state away from you. If you don't mind, contact me for a real fight. We'll post the video up on your channel of the outcome and I am sure that will be at least one hit on your video other than me listening to that drivel just now. IF you're not a punk then talk to me, let's get this over with. I guarantee you after I ring your head a little you are going to forget about this game, about me and about this whole hot mess you have had concerning this product for YEARS. It's SICK and sometimes getting knocked down a little brings guys like you to your senses. I have a distinct feeling you have not been punched in the face before and it can be very sobering.

Contact me private mail and tell me where I can find you. I will come alone. You show up with ten guys like the swayback little bitch you are, I don't care.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Baxander, I have to say, even though your videos are generally inconsistent, meandering, and quite often self-contradicting, you seem very different in them (the way you express yourself, etc.) than you do while posting. It's an odd phenomenon; I would expect most people to sound at least similar verbally to the way they express themselves online while posting, but you don't. You seem fairly intelligent and even bordering on eloquent in your videos, but you come off like an utter retard here at RPG Codex.

Why is that? Could it be that whoever it is who is making "your" videos is not actually you? Or maybe you're the guy in the videos but your retarded son or something is posting as you here? I'm curious.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
There's no "feud" between me and Afro-Samurai. There never was. There is the kind of obsessive stalking that accompanies real mental illness.

It's a hallmark of schizophrenia to believe people are speaking to you on television. Apparently Baxander thinks I am doing it on the internet.

Baxander, are you actually in Australia now or is that just part of your complex fantasy? Do you walk around the streets in Kentucky saying "G'Day, mate!" in a corkhat and pretending to box kangaroos? I would bet the cops keep a close eye on you for general mischief as a well-known village idiot local to that area.

Did your friend die of an Anally-Injected-Death-Sentence? I think I read some correspondence on another forum something to that effect. Who gave him that injection? I can guess.

Modron

Arcane
You seem fairly intelligent and even bordering on eloquent in your videos, but you come off like an utter retard here at RPG Codex.
People who have played multiplayer games and chatted with prosper in them swear he sounds normal. The thin layer of anonymity of just posting words on the internet lets the autism/crazy flow freely.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I think Prosper is a rather extreme example, but I acknowledge your point.

Baxander is still a retard, though.

Cohesion

Scholar
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Lady Error.....you're calling me gay....yet you "make synthwave songs"
Gayest fucking music on earth.
I bet your Dad is proud.
GTFO of here.

Untitled.png

Those songs are awesome btw (and I'm just random lurker - not affiliated - don't even know who is Lady Error)

Beast British

Novice
I want Grimoire 2 and I want it worked on NOW.
My new upcoming YouTube channel will cover this extensively.
This will continue until Grimoire 2 is released, and an NPC is named after my dead friend Tim, who died waiting to play Grimoire. If it would have been released on the promised release dates (the first 8 or so) he WOULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE TO PLAY IT!
I also demand one of the races be a “Hibnert” which was his last name.
IN HIS HONOR!!!!!!
If you die before version 2 comes out I will fight to have you as an NPC for all your work. Thank you for your service.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I will make you a deal, Baxander. If you promise to do your duty and provide proof you have been vaxxed and triple boosted as is required of a proper NPC, I will agree to put an anal hemorrhoid condition in STONES OF ARNHEM called "Baxterianitis" when it comes out. I need a scan posted showing you are fully vaxxed with all three darwin covid boosters. I will also put a posthumous credit in the game for you.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The above post is going to result in Baxander making yet another hour-long super serious video about how Cleve is harassing him.

HE DEMANDED I POST MY PERSONAL MEDICAL INFO.

Beast British

Novice
Reminder to get boosted and do your part. If you haven't had your booster within the last few months you are considered unvaccinated. Let's all do our part!

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron
I want Grimoire 2 and I want it worked on NOW.
My new upcoming YouTube channel will cover this extensively.
This will continue until Grimoire 2 is released, and an NPC is named after my dead friend Tim, who died waiting to play Grimoire. If it would have been released on the promised release dates (the first 8 or so) he WOULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE TO PLAY IT!
I also demand one of the races be a “Hibnert” which was his last name.
IN HIS HONOR!!!!!!
Ok, I respect that. However, my own demand is much more simple. I want steel-clawed arachnid ninja-priests +10, else I play only on weekends!

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I have a feeling he has the agility and athleticism of your typical computer programmer.
Baxander, do you know what an extended ironman race is?

It's a non-certified event in which someone has chosen to add non-standard elements to the race to make it more interesting and exciting for participants. It did not count for a score in All-Army rankings specifically because it was too crazy to quantify.

Bad for humans. Good for Neanderthals. Obstacles, mud pits, rock climbs, parkour style challenges like anything you could possibly throw into the race to make it more exciting.

When the crowd at Fort Riley finally realized I was not a human being, they went insane with cheering. It had been revealed to them that I was merely pretending to be one of them that entire time. With feats of agility and physical prowess that made American Gladiators look like quarter tossing at a local gay bar in comparison. There were beam runs 9 feet over rockfalls that you could literally have been shredded by if you fell off and many race participants did.

There may NEVER AGAIN BE A RACE like the one that I won at Fort Riley, Kansas. It would likely be too dangerous for modern soldiers, it wouldn't be permitted.

This is exactly how I was dressed - the exact uniform of Kurt Thomas from GYMKATA during the Ironman. This is pretty much live footage from the race showing how I navigated the City of the Damned. All the people in the video were leftover recruits from the Carter military era they imprisoned in the city while they were waiting to get chaptered out for being dirtbags.

The most thrilling moment came when all the HOMO Sapiens duds from Carter's SH*T FORCE ALPHA surrounded me in the village square.

Last edited:

sebas

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
YOUR demands for Grimoire2? What about Grimoire2's demands of you: a strict diet of boiled vegetables and fish, a copious daily amount of Calycophyllum spruceanum, 3 hours of daily exercise, no smartphone, Windows 98 and seclusion to Santa Elena, Ecuador. That's about the only way you might just live long enough to see it.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom