Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MotionInJoy driver for DualShock 3 finally gets signed

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Only the monocled.
I sport a double monocle myself.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I just checked wiki about monocles:

The monocle did, however, garner a following in the stylish lesbian circles of the earlier 20th century, with lesbians donning a monocle for effect. Such women included Nicole Martinez, Una Lady Troubridge, Radclyffe Hall, and Weimar German reporter Sylvia von Harden (the painting Portrait of the Journalist Sylvia Von Harden by German expressionist painter Otto Dix depicts its subject sporting a monocle).

:lol:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
SCO said:
When I get a blowjob I like to get punched in the nuts from time to time

Fixed, for you and other "I'm smarter because I use Linux" tards.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Admin? :lol:

No, sorry, just a regular user who prefers to use his computer instead of trying to make shit work. And Wine users are the most spectacular idiots. ZOMG I UZE WINE I SPEDN A DAY TO MAEK A GAEM WORK BUT AT LIST I DONT USE WINDOZE

But hey, I have a dual boot with Linux. Sometimes I boot it to laugh at the pathetic hardware support and at the time one wastes to make the same thing in Linux that he could do in Windows.

Blackula

Educated
Linux just isn't the next gen streamlined experience FeelTheRads is looking for, certainly can't blame him for it.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
SCO said:
I can't blame... but i pity the fool.

I'm sure I have a better time using my computer than you have trying to use it, so I'd say I'm sorry for you.

Linux just isn't the next gen streamlined experience FeelTheRads is looking for, certainly can't blame him for it.

Yes, you have to fight to do something as simple as making your hardware work on an operating system, otherwise it's bad. :roll: Sorry retard, the comparison with video games doesn't work.

Also, butthurt detected.

Blackula

Educated
FeelTheRads said:
Yes, you have to fight to do something as simple as making your hardware work on an operating system, otherwise it's bad. :roll: Sorry retard, the comparison with video games doesn't work.
A gentleman must make some sacrifices to distinguish himself from the untermenschen :obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom