Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MOTB mods etc for a replay

hiver

Did we? I have a feeling you will need it repeated many more times.

Vibalist

Arcane
hiver said:
Did we? I have a feeling you will need it repeated many more times.

Bah. You posses the same amount of reading comprehension as a doorknob. If anything, I should repeat what i've been saying to you throughout the whole discussion a few more times since you're too much of an idiot to understand it.

aron searle

Arcane
Vibalist said:
I agree that MoTB could become too Oblivion-like if you removed the spirit meter, but then it becomes a question of how much you invest into the plot yourself. You could still take it seriously if you wanted.

Also, even if you removed the mechanic itself you could still have NPC's treat you like a curse-bearer and a fuckton of other things that would make you feel like you were cursed. There are plenty of other ways to accomplish this.

In other words, you want choices, but no concequences.

Silellak

Cipher
I am torn. On one hand, I agree that removing the spirit meter from MotB is basically missing the point of the entire game.

On the other hand, it is incredibly entertaining to hear Skyway accuse anyone else of whining. About anything. Ever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom